• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nicolas Anelka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superhudd

Simon Davies
Seem's he is available for a free. I think he would be a good signing. to help the squad. The Redknapp sly digs in the media at Daniel Levy are really starting to grate me now, a sweet silent revenge by picking up someone that could help us.

Last edited:
Seem's he is available for a free. I think he would be a good signing. to help the squad. The Redknapp sly digs in the media at Daniel Levy are really starting to grate me now, a sweet silent revenge by picking up someone that could help us.

Any quotes?
Anelka-no thanks. AVB sacked him at Chelsea and made him train with the kids IIRC.

Redknapp said: 'We can't wait. The chairman is going to have to bite the bullet a bit and get on with what we have got to do.
'We really need to be doing our business right at the start of January. It is no good a club trying to ring up to do business on the last day of January - it's too late. We are going to be finished by then.
'Daniel will still no doubt be ringing up on transfer deadline day offering me a three-for-one on a bunch of players he cannot give away. But we won't be waiting till that late hour.
'We have to find one or two players to really make the difference.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...indow-wait-Spurs-cast-offs.html#ixzz2FrvLCRbR

harry'd rather just get all his business done quickly so he can get on with the real task at hand; getting qpr relegated, ruining them financially and making as much dodgy money on the side as he possibly can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back