• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

Who do you want as the next Spurs manager?

• Tim Sherwood

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Glenn Hoddle

• Michael Laudrup

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Ole Gunnar Solskjær

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Fabio Capello

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Lucien Favre

• Luciano Spalletti

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Marcelo Bielsa

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 53 46.5%

• Total voters

Mulletperm

Milija Aleksic
Capello at the game tonight

Bbi4hXZCIAEtlZ8.png:large

Re: Capello at the game tonight

Oh ffs
Even more defensive.

But he's currently Russian boss for the World Cup and is just here to to scout Belgium who are in their world cup group.

Manager of an International side is he not? think he would want to go to a world cup do not think he has done one.

To be honest this all started when he said he was quitting England so would be a perfect cycle if he took over.

He's the only manager closer to Baldini than AVB.

If AVB goes, Hoddle will caretaker and Capello will take over after the world cup.

I'm calling it. AVB is toast. He may even go tonight.

Who should replace him?

I've been impressed with Pochettino personally. He's a realistic choice. He's made a difference with a limited collection of players at Southampton.

Totally the wrong man for the job. Far too methodical and defensive. We would be more organised with no blurred lines for the players but again, totally stifled of any creativity or any element of spontaniety.

Whoever the new manager is , i just want him not to change the squad that much for at least one season. We have a pretty good and promising although not top class squad and i believe other good manager should be able to get their best out.

fcuk Pochettino, just another AVB

Laudrup might get the best out of the likes of Lamela, Eriksen, Townsend etc but Spurs will be the biggest job he has had so far. Can he handle the pressure?

If they want it, id give it to Sherwood with Inglethorpe back as his assistant

Would have to be a caretaker. Then see who becomes available after the WC

Caretakers: Hoddle, Sherwood, Freund, Pleat

After WC: Capello or whoever gets sacked.

Alternatives: Murat Yakin, Luis Enrique

Laudrup's Swansea have regressed badly in his second season. Getafe did exactly the same; then they sacked him.

f uck knows. But we've suffered through a lack of stability. Short term, and over the past decade. I like Levy's work, but one criticism is not appointing and staying with the right man for Manager. Selling key players has also taken its toll on our teams. But we have reinvested well. Our current state is due to the complete lack of stability. New players not knowing their position, not confident, not settled. With a young manger, who's not been able to bed the new players in or bolster their confidence to come out and play.

I would welcome anybody now. And hope we can get someone who can stick around and build something. It takes time to do.

The best fit? Harry Rednapp. It won't happen. But he's the right man to lighten the load on the team and get the younger players performing.

Last edited:
Back