• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Season

Nigeyman

Chris Armstrong
Well fellow spurs fans.

Today has pretty much killed off any hope that we can achieve top 4 and the europa league is pretty dead as well. Today I think we played well but we lacked flair & guile in the final third, its not much consolation to me though losing to those scummy f**kers!

so...there is always next season...can we be positive? will we have a new manager at the helm? will there be little or lots of transfer movement? will our seven signings be better next season? or will they/we give up and go seperate ways?

I worry that there will be high player turnover and we will have to endure another season of transition.

Its the perfect time to start planning...so I wonder what other people think we should do player wise?

Re: There is always next season (our mantra)

Bring back Caulker and we will be fine. Did not watch today's game, been out on the harbour with the family and then popped out for a take away. Not surprised we lost mind, it was inevitable.

In: Blind jnr, Clasie and Griezmann.

Out: BAE, Rose, Dembele, Siggy and Livermore.

That's all. Not too big a net spend either.

If we can keep our better players, and invest sensibly in a couple of areas, I'd like us to line up like this next year.

Lloris

Walker
New cb
Verts
New lb

Sandro
Pauly

Lamela
Eriksen
New lw

Soldier

Go on, let me have it

If we can keep our better players, and invest sensibly in a couple of areas, I'd like us to line up like this next year.

Lloris

Walker
New cb
Verts
New lb

Sandro
Pauly

Lamela
Eriksen
New lw

Soldier

Go on, let me have it

I like how you think =D> Not sure Soldado is the answer up front though.

In: Blind jnr, Clasie and Griezmann.

Out: BAE, Rose, Dembele, Siggy and Livermore.

That's all. Not too big a net spend either.

Sweet jesus those Ins are the same as me, though I would also go for Van Dijk(centre half) and Ravel Morrison.

Think we need a striker as well.

Can not understand why anyone would want to keep Paulinho but you can bookmark this and tell me in a years time I have been wrong and I will be very happy to have been proved wrong if he turns out decent.

I think its just wishful thinking that he'll come good. I want him to succeed so badly :)

Funny thing is though, those ate the areas we nneeded strengthening this summer and never did

Sweet jesus those Ins are the same as me, though I would also go for Van Dijk(centre half) and Ravel Morrison.

Think we need a striker as well.

Can not understand why anyone would want to keep Paulinho but you can bookmark this and tell me in a years time I have been wrong and I will be very happy to have been proved wrong if he turns out decent.

I want to see what all 7 'Beatles' can do under a proper coach first before making any decision on them. We've all seen how good Paulinho is at international level and in the world club championship.

Saying that though, bobbys movement, dropping off for one touch passes would allow space for Eriksen, Lamela and Pauly to run into, so it may work

All I know is I am done with Spurs. Not going to give them a penny more of my hard earned cash.

I will watch all the games but won't attend. Fed up of season after season being a transitional one.

Next season we will have a new manager and it all starts again.

Fed up and disconnected from our club.

Not much work needs doing

xxxxxx
Walker Chiriches xxxxxx xxxxxx
xxxxxx xxxxxx
Lamela Eriksen xxxxxx
xxxxxx​

I want to see what all 7 'Beatles' can do under a proper coach first before making any decision on them. We've all seen how good Paulinho is at international level and in the world club championship.

The world championships is crap and I am not sure what games he has played for Brazil and against whom.

Bring back Caulker and we will be fine. Did not watch today's game, been out on the harbour with the family and then popped out for a take away. Not surprised we lost mind, it was inevitable.

Why do you want Caulker? Simply because he came through our ranks? I don't think he's good enough.

If no players leave, I would have a first team featuring:

Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Sandro, Holtby, Eriksen, Adebayor.... the other players can fight for their right to start, and we can sign new players, but that's the backbone of the squad.

---------------------------Lloris---------------------------

Walker-------------______------________---------_____

-----------------------Sandro---Dembele-----------------

----------------------------______-------------------------

-------Lamela--------------------------------------Eriksen-

----------------------------_______--------------------------

More than likely one of our cb's will be first choice though so that's a CB, LB, Creative CM and Striker needed for the first team. I wouldn't mind Ben Davies as our left back signing and Remy up top. Of course Ade has been great but can he be trusted to maintain form? don't think so sadly. A creative CM is a necessity...who? dunno.

Last edited:

For me, a midfield three should feature; a defensive midfielder, a passer and a creator.

We have the defensive midfielder in Sandro, and the passer in Holtby. Now we need the creator. Eriksen will be good as he continues to come from the left, but not as the main creative influence.

Back