• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Month - The Race For Europe

wiziwig

Steed Malbranque
I know a few of you don't like these type of threads and see them as tempting fate.... But I'm looking at our next nine games up until away at Chelsea and see them all as winnable.

At worse, there's seven wins and two draws in there or I'm I asking for to much ?

Tottenham V Asteras Tripolis
Thu 23 Oct 20:05

Tottenham V Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Sun 26 Oct 13:30

Tottenham V Brighton
Wed 29 Oct 19:45

Aston Villa V Tottenham
Sun 2 Nov 16:00

Asteras Tripolis V Tottenham
Thu 6 Nov 18:00

Tottenham V Stoke
Sun 9 Nov 13:30

Hull V Tottenham
Sun 23 Nov 16:00

Tottenham V Partizan Belgrade
Thu 27 Nov 20:05

Tottenham V Everton
Sun 30 Nov 16:00

===================

Chelsea V Tottenham
Wed 3 Dec 19:45

Re: Next Nine

9 defeats
27 individual errors leading to goals
5 unjust penalties
2 5-4 defeats after leading 4-0
and 1 og.

Tottenham V Asteras Tripolis
Thu 23 Oct 20:05

Who's going to start our winning run then?

Asteras (H) - W
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) - W
Brighton (H) - W
Aston Villa (A) - W
Asteras (A) - W
Stoke (H) - D
Hull (A) - L
Partizan (H) - W
Everton (H) - W
Chelsea (A) - L

Asteras (H) - W
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) - D
Brighton (H) - W
Aston Villa (A) - D
Asteras (A) - W
Stoke (H) - W
Hull (A) - W
Partizan (H) - W
Everton (H) - L
Chelsea (A) - L

WLWWWLWWW?

I'm looking at the ones after Chelsea, before our New Years double header of Man U and Chelsea again (also the halfway point of the league season):

Crystal Palace (H)
Besiktas (A)
Swansea (A)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H)
Burnley (H)
Leicester (A)

Twelve points and a league cup semi final spot? Or four points, knocked out by Saudi Sportswashing Machine and runners up in the EL?

That is a real nice fixture list. Swansea away being the trickiest of the league games. But I think we could get 10 points from that

it's impossible to predict what we are going to do this year. But yesterday has given us all a lot of renewed optimism.

I would hope that the team reckon they can get max points from those 4 league games.

WLWWWLWWW?

I'm looking at the ones after Chelsea, before our New Years double header of Man U and Chelsea again (also the halfway point of the league season):

Crystal Palace (H)
Besiktas (A)
Swansea (A)
Burnley (H)
Leicester (A)

Twelve points and a league cup semi final spot? Or four points, knocked out by Saudi Sportswashing Machine and runners up in the EL?

Critical we make the most of this run.

-Important to play well against Cheat$ki, keep team/crowd morale up
- Swansea/Barcodes the toughest in that set after.

Race_For_CL.jpg

Really hope we can catch up to Manure before we play them at Christmas. They've got Southampton and Liverpool next.

Hate to say it, but you may have to add in West Ham at some stage. I don't think they have the staying power to get to the end in the top four, but so far they are doing whats needed and winning their games.

I think 7th and 8th is between Southampton and Everton. West Ham will be lucky to finish in the top half ahead of Stoke, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Swansea.

WLWWWLWWW?

Crystal Palace (H)
Besiktas (A)
Swansea (A)
Burnley (H)
Leicester (A)

Although the seven wins in nine is a reasonable return, I didn't see us losing the games against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Stoke so I'm steering away from predicting the next six and just taking each game as it comes...

Buuuuuut we gotta beat Palace cos they're ****e ain't they? :)

Back