• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Look, this would be absolutely perfect of course - dreamland. I am not worried so much about Levy's pride, but about Poch's. Will he come home straight away, leaving Neymar en Mbappe in the capable hands of someone else? I am pretty sure he will return to Spurs one day, but I don't think it will be now.

He will Bring Neymar and Mbappe with him. With Our new found wealth and ESL founder member status its a given, why wouldn't they come.

So Ryan had a chat with Levy, then took training, and only then was offered the caretaker role.
Not sure how you got there from what I wrote, but if it's necessary... No, that's not what I meant. But sometimes getting contracts finalised might take some time even when both parties knows that it's going to happen.

I think when trying to evaluate Nagelsmann at RB it should be remembered that overtaking the powerhouse that is Bayern Munich is a massive task and progress shouldn't (imo) be judged on being able to do that or not.

I think when trying to evaluate Nagelsmann at RB it should be remembered that overtaking the powerhouse that is Bayern Munich is a massive task and progress shouldn't (imo) be judged on being able to do that or not.

In what ways would you measure their progress then?

In what ways would you measure their progress then?
Player development. Development in playing style and ability to compete and do well in various games and game conditions. Ability to make the team better than the sum of the individual players. Performances.

Personally I don't follow German football or RB close enough to have a really informed opinion. I like what I see, though at times when I've seen them they've looked a bit neive.

I'm not convinced they have a very good team/squad. Some excellent players, quite a few that look somewhat average. From what I've seen I think he makes them better than they are as individuals. They've looked a bit naive at times, but they're young and I'd be very happy with a higher risk style.

Agreed. Without wanting to morph this back into a discussion about the ESL, its another reason why the current system is broken - Bayern, Juve etc effectively having a closed system/monopoly at the moment

Agreed. Without wanting to morph this back into a discussion about the ESL, its another reason why the current system is broken - Bayern, Juve etc effectively having a closed system/monopoly at the moment

Juve are only fourth in serie A at the moment and at real risk of missing out. Italian football is actually becoming competitive now that the owners of AC, Inter and Juve aren't massively outspending the rest. You have other big clubs like Napoli, Roma and Lazio and Atalanta have put together a good team.

Someone rightly pointed out a month ago, that if we have already agreed to pay Mourinho £Xm then the cost of sacking Mourinho is not £Xm.
The cost is whatever we pay the next guy.
So if we pay Ryan Mason £27.50 a week then that is all it has "cost us". So far.

Someone rightly pointed out a month ago, that if we have already agreed to pay Mourinho £Xm then the cost of sacking Mourinho is not £Xm.
The cost is whatever we pay the next guy.
So if we pay Ryan Mason £27.50 a week then that is all it has "cost us". So far.

Your thanks is appreciated

Brendan just called Spurs a fantastic, huge Club :eek:

1519_puke.gif

Brendan just called Spurs a fantastic, huge Club :eek:

I like Rodgers. There, I said it.

- Did well at Liverpool
- Did well at Celtic
- Done exceptionally well at Leicester
- plays attractive football

The main thing people say against him is his character and that he has an ego and is arrogant. Well, so do lots of successful people. Dele is arrogant, Bale has an ego...and we're hiring a manager, not a vicar.

I'm fine with Rodgers being our manager, but would prefer Nagelsmann

Back