• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Not sure what his ticker is up to these days but I would give hoddle a few games.

You guys are probably right that it's too late in the day, we should have been decisive like Chelsea were with Lampard and sacked him off when we going through that appalling run a couple of months back

Redknapp caretaker rest of the season.
I really don’t see much wrong with this. He’s not a detail orientated coach, he’s a man manager, knows a few of the players, the chairman and plays expansive football. He’s not looking for a long term gig.

And he has won somefing.

As much as I hate how we are playing and what Mourinho is doing, I think that it is probably best that he stays on and goes the day after Leicester

Why? Purely financial or you don't see any upturn in performance should he leave?

I don't see anyone who can realistically take over. I'd rather we focused on securing Nagelsmann

Honestly, in my view, there's a small chance we can get Rangnick in as DoF now (as in, in the next week) and Nagelsmann in as in the summer. The two have worked together before with the same dynamic.

It's my dream combination, knowing Levy he'll appoint Steve 'I hate January' Hitchen as our DoF and we'll sink deeper into the mire.

Two top class DoF’s are available right now in Rangnick and Campos. Both will cost significant money and demand pretty much total control over transfers. Either would improve our short, medium and long term future. Does anybody see Levy getting either???

Last edited:
Honestly, in my view, there's a small chance we can get Rangnick in as DoF now (as in, in the next week) and Nagelsmann in as in the summer. The two have worked together before with the same dynamic.

It's my dream combination, knowing Levy he'll appoint Steve 'I hate January' Hitchen as our DoF and we'll sink deeper into the mire.

That would be my first choice too. Would Levy be willing to step back enough to convince Rangnick to come in?

Back