• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

I'd take anyone at this stage, Redknapp, Hoddle, Sherwood, Pleat, some random bloke in the street, they can't do any worse

Agreed. I said somewhere earlier that its not obvious what Jose is doing for £15m per season and a non-league manager could do no worse. We dont have a system, he's alienating players, playing rubbish football.

What exactly is he doing for his inflated salary?

This may sound ridiculous but even if we somehow fluke that match I’d still like us to pull the trigger as I think it’s in the best interests of the club for the longer term.

Could work the mutual angle

hes won a trophy with the biggest losers and want to move on

I don't think that we'll be sacking him whilst it's still mathematically possible for us to finish top four. He's meant to be on a massively insentivised contract, with a low basic. I suspect that it'll cost more to sack him when he could still hit some of those targets.

I don't think that we'll be sacking him whilst it's still mathematically possible for us to finish top four. He's meant to be on a massively insentivised contract, with a low basic. I suspect that it'll cost more to sack him when he could still hit some of those targets.

If the decision is made that he's not the man to take us in to next season then the focus should be on making sure the new manager has the best opportunity to succeed moving forwards - that means trying our best to finish top 4 this season, that means sacking this chump and hoping a caretaker can get us over the line with a new manager bounce

If the decision is made that he's not the man to take us in to next season then the focus should be on making sure the new manager has the best opportto succeed moving firwards - that means trying our best to finish top 4 this season, that means sacking this chump and hoping a caretaker can get us over the line with a new manager bounce

I agree but I don't think that it will happen because there isn't an obvious caretaker available

If the decision is made that he's not the man to take us in to next season then the focus should be on making sure the new manager has the best opportunity to succeed moving forwards - that means trying our best to finish top 4 this season, that means sacking this chump and hoping a caretaker can get us over the line with a new manager bounce
We're not getting top 4. Three teams would need to be overtaken and there's no way that the three of them are going to slip up sufficiently for that.

I'm not sure I see that happening (caretaker). 7 games to go, one of which is on Friday, so caretaker has 6 games

If Milo's point is right about Jose's comp, then hopefully we fire him as soon as we mathematically cant get top 4

we then need someone who can restore some pride in the club

Back