• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

It worked at a club that was already winning. He does have one title with Milan but that was in the season directly after Inter's treble and their understanable drop in intensity. Juve hadn't quite recovered their level yet after being promoted. Still an achievement but context is everything. I don't believe he's the man to come to spurs in its current state and turn us into a winning machine. He has plenty of bottles from winning positions or just not performing in Europe.
Yeah I don’t want him for sure

didn't know about Chelsea, does immediately sound like "I'm basically retired now, I'll do it, but I want a fudge tonne of money guaranteed to get me off the beach" though

Chelsea only wanted to give him a job to the summer, a top 6 club Didn’t want to give him the job on a perm basis, that’s a reason not to give him it.

I'd take Harry from now til the summer. His main strength was always as a motivator - he gets short-term improvements as a result.

I tihnk he'd get a lot more out of Dele and Bale and would give us a better chance of European football next year, whether via the EL, League or carabao

No matter who you get in just remember he still has to work with braindead footballers who week in week out make the most basic mistakes
The players are on the whole weak minded and cowardly and quite frankly on the whole brick not even a manager who has won 25 major trophies has been able to turn it around

No matter who you get in just remember he still has to work with braindead footballers who week in week out make the most basic mistakes
The players are on the whole weak minded and cowardly and quite frankly on the whole brick not even a manager who has won 25 major trophies has been able to turn it around

My view entirely. Mourinho has many faults but there is every chance that we will be the only club he leaves without winning a trophy.

I have a feeling that says more about us than him, unfortunately.

My view entirely. Mourinho has many faults but there is every chance that we will be the only club he leaves without winning a trophy.

I have a feeling that says more about us than him, unfortunately.

I tihnk you can probably draw a range of conclusions, but one is that he's generally managed bigger, richer teams and either inherited decent squads and/or had piles of cash to spend.

We don't have huge resources (yet) so need a manager who can develop a team which is greater than the sum of its parts. Jose isn't proving able to do that, and didnt do it at Utd either

Seems every record Mourinho holds gets ended with Spurs whether its highest scoring defeats, how many games lost in a row or the winning something at every club record.

i am starting to think this club is jinxed.

Last edited:
Says we were the only mugs stupid enough to not see he was past it

He won two trophies at his last club; arguably with a weaker squad than the one he has here. But those players knew how to get over the line - none of ours do. They are mentally weak, starting with the captain and working forward.

No matter who is in charge that will be the case imo. We need a massive clearout - unfortunately we have the wrong owners for that to happen.

He won two trophies at his last club; arguably with a weaker squad than the one he has here. But those players knew how to get over the line - none of ours do. They are mentally weak, starting with the captain and working forward.

No matter who is in charge that will be the case. We need a massive clearout - unfortunately we have the wrong owners for that to happen.

it was three

I don't think a completely new squad will fix it, there is something about this club, we never fail to grab failure from the jaws of success

No matter who is in charge that will be the case. We need a massive clearout - unfortunately we have the wrong owners for that to happen.

Mourinho spent £391.5m apparently whilst at Utd. I'd definitely want a couple trophies for that!!

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/18/much-jose-mourinho-spent-transfers-manchester-united-manager-8260280/

No matter who is in charge that will be the case imo. We need a massive clearout - unfortunately we have the wrong owners for that to happen.

The worst thing that has happened to us is him winning those 2 trophies at United.

If it was such an impressive feat they wouldn't have kicked him down the road.

Back