• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

that was a public thing, but behind the scenes he was already talking English to the squad.

True, but also wanted to add that he did his first 1-minute video for the fans in English, the day of his appointment ('we will try everything, to make you proud, of this, uh, football club.')

I remember that, both because of the nostalgia for the immensely happy era that video kicked off, but also because it seemed to me like the video was a 'Levy' thing - 'prove you know English, Mauricio'. :p

It started with Nagelsman then the Ajax bloke. Now Conte and Sarri. Do the press have a clue or just banding names about.

I fear Conte would be too old school for a lot of our players.

He would scare the brick out of them and they’d soon be briefing the chairman that they cant work with him.

Best option for us (especially considering the nature of the modern player) is without doubt BTO.

We have saved a lot of money on mou joining Roma and once BTO has secured CL and the fa cup, we can then use that money to compensate leicester town.

I fear Conte would be too old school for a lot of our players.

He would scare the brick out of them and they’d soon be briefing the chairman that they cant work with him.

Best option for us (especially considering the nature of the modern player) is without doubt BTO.

We have saved a lot of money on mou joining Roma and once BTO has secured CL and the fa cup, we can then use that money to compensate leicester town.

Well boo-hoo!
If we’ve any chance of getting Conte we should jump at it. The players can either deal with it or fcuk off. Doubt if it’ll happen though as Conte and Levy don’t strike me as a harmonious couple. We’re probably being used to improve his terms with Inter.

Just seen an interview with Chris Powell on the Spurs twitter. Didn’t realise he was a big spurs fan. Always a plus to have Spurs people involved.

I was at Spurs v Charlton, 2006ish. Chris Powell went to take a throw in front of us. Some chap yells "oi Powell, you're Spurs!"
Powell proceeds to give a fleeting, surreptitious thumbs up behind his back. Charming fella.

It started with Nagelsman then the Ajax bloke. Now Conte and Sarri. Do the press have a clue or just banding names about.

There is a long process where whoever is making these decision is doing their research and taking time.
Part of this will be contacting agents of managers. They will leak to the media.
Also it would be sensible, considering current fan unrest, to leak a number of potential candidates to the media to see which of them we hate.

There is a long process where whoever is making these decision is doing their research and taking time.
Part of this will be contacting agents of managers. They will leak to the media.
Also it would be sensible, considering current fan unrest, to leak a number of potential candidates to the media to see which of them we hate.
And the key but it’s the taking time as you mention
It’s a key appointment
The most under ENIC reign TBF
They have to get this right

Tony Conte at Spurs? Il Fumatore Sarri?

Mother of babbling Christ. What is this world coming to?

They're not what we need or want. Well, Conte at least knows how to win. But gimme a break. He's just probably using us for financial leverage. And another Chelsea alumni coming in? This would only end in piisss and vinegar.

Last edited:
Who is BTO?

Jesus Murphy. The creators of Daniel Levy's theme song.

Bachman Turner Overdrive.

"And if your train's on time
You can get to work by nine
And start your slaving job to get your pay
If you ever get annoyed
Look at me I'm self-employed
I love to work at nothing all day
And I'll be...
Taking care of business every day"

They're not what we need or want. Well, Conte at least knows how to win. But gimme a break. He's just probably using us for financial leverage. And another Chelsea alumni coming in? This would only end in piisss and vinegar.

Give you a break over Conte? He's a top notch manager.

What's his Chelsea ties got to do with anything? What are you suggesting? If anything he screwed Chelsea over.

Which managerial appointment doest end in sweat and tears?

We've got about 8 different managers lined up according to the press!

Anyone read today’s article on The Athletic, obviously briefed to JPB by the club? The amount of Poch references makes you wonder why they sacked him in the first place if he’s the benchmark!

Back