• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

BTO will sort all our problems

You’re referring to Rodgers, right?
I think he’s an excellent coach and would definitely improve us. Pure speculation on my part but I do think he’s the one Levy is biding his time for. Can’t see him joining us if LCFC make the Champions League though.

You’re referring to Rodgers, right?
I think he’s an excellent coach and would definitely improve us. Pure speculation on my part but I do think he’s the one Levy is biding his time for. Can’t see him joining us if LCFC make the Champions League though.

Don't worry his team will bottle it yet again

Merry Chris powell in hospitality where I offered to buy him a free beer.

Absolute gent and very humble, is a massive spurs fan and was very engaging to talk about his career and what spurs should be doing.

I like the sound of Gasperini.

He's a non runner with Levy.
Remember Levy actually said when he was appointing Redknapp after Ramos.

“I’ve known Harry for a number of years,”
"
I think he’s a great communicator. I think it is very important that that person (the manager) is a good communicator.
“I think that’s something I’ve probably learned over the last few years that communication with the manager and the players is absolutely vital. I think people under-estimate how important it is."

Gasperini doesn't have the English required for Levy to have any confidence in him.

Davies and Dier in a back 3?.... Seems you don't actually want to win many games then?

Honestly after my attacks on ENIC in the other thread I was just trying to show a bit of optimism for a decision they might make!

Davies in a back 3 isn’t seriously something to get me excited. Although Dier in the 3 was good under Poch in 16/17.

Honestly after my attacks on ENIC in the other thread I was just trying to show a bit of optimism for a decision they might make!

Davies in a back 3 isn’t seriously something to get me excited. Although Dier in the 3 was good under Poch in 16/17.

I think its more that that team was good, Dier was an opposition target point iirc

He's a non runner with Levy.
Remember Levy actually said when he was appointing Redknapp after Ramos.

“I’ve known Harry for a number of years,”
"
I think he’s a great communicator. I think it is very important that that person (the manager) is a good communicator.
“I think that’s something I’ve probably learned over the last few years that communication with the manager and the players is absolutely vital. I think people under-estimate how important it is."

Gasperini doesn't have the English required for Levy to have any confidence in him.
If that was an issue he wouldn’t have appointed Poch would he? Poch was still using a translator in interviews at the time.

Back