• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine for Sale.....

Get your tin hat on for when Greg reads this

Didn’t think Geordies could read

Greg will be chuffed to bits their up for sale

They still have the Everton issue though that unless your starting from a high point the new limitations on wage increases will make it hard to get quality in

Add to that the lack of real commercial gain up there and it becomes and odd proposition. Unless you build a new ground that can be bigger and get a lot more corporate revenue in

Last edited:
Didn’t think Geordies could read

Greg will be chuffed to bits there up for sale

They still have the Everton issue though that unless your starting from a high point the new limitations on wage increases will make it hard to get quality in

Add to that the lack of real commercial gain up there abc it becomes and odd proposition. Unless you build a new ground that can be bigger and get a lot more corporate revenue in

Do whippet owners and pigeon fanciers do corporate entertainment?

What they don’t sell is coats!!!

There an odd club to me. Never won a trophy on my lifetime but sell out big crowds. Their like a really brick Dortmund

I just can’t see why anyone would buy them though... there fan base go to games and they don’t have global appeal (but then neither did City). And for someone buying them it’s a billion £££ to get them genuinely competitive with purchase costs and wages

Get your tin hat on for when Greg reads this

He's a big man but he's out of shape. Besides everybody knows the hardest ever Geordie was a roosterney....

michael-caine-get-carter.jpg

They sure do...

MV5BNGExYzkwYzktYzBiNy00N2RjLWE3MjctOWNjYzIyM2FkODJhL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

There an odd club to me. Never won a trophy on my lifetime but sell out big crowds. Their like a really brick Dortmund

I just can’t see why anyone would buy them though... there fan base go to games and they don’t have global appeal (but then neither did City). And for someone buying them it’s a billion £££ to get them genuinely competitive with purchase costs and wages

I think it depends on their finances. If the accounts are pretty clean/free of debt then a new owner can just rake in the TV money all day and laugh all the way to the bank.

Was watching the Milan derby on Sunday! Both teams now owned by Chinese owners. Found that sad in a way.
Was a good game which is what matters in the end?

Club like Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a great investment for foreign owner who wants to make money, they only have to stay in Greed League and they'll make money, got a captive audience who will turn up whatever they play like and tv revenue. Can't see them being a force unless they can get a manager who works a miracle with local talent and brilliant transfer policy, signing top stars could be very difficult due to location, recent history and wages.

It's a PL club in a prime market. Apart from the big cities with multiple clubs, Saudi Sportswashing Machine is one of the best bets. With good management/ownership they should be a perennial Premier League club.

Ashley had taken them through two relegations and should still cash in for a good profit. He bought at a good time. It's the perversity of the football market that such incompetence should profit. But you have to ask what could have been if he'd been a better owner.

I don't think Ashley has been that bad for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, put in money, invested in teams, nice stadium, good training ground just refused to pump in money.

Yeh they went down but came back up again and not lost out on much by doing that.

I don't think Ashley has been that bad for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, put in money, invested in teams, nice stadium, good training ground just refused to pump in money.

Yeh they went down but came back up again and not lost out on much by doing that.

I thought so too until I heard a recent interview with him. Guy is a complete macaron. He actually thought signing Pardew on a seven year contract would see them sorted. After all these years he still has no idea how to run a football club or how football works at a business level.

Sometimes I think he should have a bought a lower league club where his finances would have gone further. He could have taken over a Coventry size club and tried to get them to the PL then looked for some US/China investors.

I thought so too until I heard a recent interview with him. Guy is a complete macaron. He actually thought signing Pardew on a seven year contract would see them sorted. After all these years he still has no idea how to run a football club or how football works at a business level.

He also admitted his mistakes in a recent interview and admitted he got things wrong.

His biggest issue was being a Londoner running their club, they hated him and viewed him with a lop sided view from day one which did not help. You will never be able to feed their thirst and ego. Never

Back