• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Re: Site contributors wanted / The 'Ask Scara A Question' Thread

So holding an opinion contrary to 'popular' belief on here justifies abuse? Perhaps you should also do a sticky thread similar to the OMT rules one, outlining which topics are 'ok' to discuss and aren't WUM-like.

Just fyi many posters on here have expressed concern about his abilities as a defender - but you personal dislike towards selected posters is rather telling.

You don't have to answer that actually - point taken. Have a good day, sir.

I want to know why the dorm is locked in the daytime and on weekends.

Can you change the time on this site to BST or BWT or Scottish time or whatever it is called?

What's this respectable poster buisness about? not that i'm complaining he said as he cowered into the corner.

What's this respectable poster buisness about? not that i'm complaining he said as he cowered into the corner.

Underneath each post you'll see a small star. Click on it to enhance that poster's reputation if you like a post or just to show appreciation of effort. Everyone starts out as a respectable poster.

Underneath each post you'll see a small star. Click on it to enhance that poster's reputation if you like a post or just to show appreciation of effort. Everyone starts out as a respectable poster.

Ah, so it's similar to the rep points system? sounds like a good idea, does anything happen if you become a un-respectable poster?

It is the later time when you are lurking or using another computer. I demand action. This is England not Germany or France!

And I refuse to change my time of day for the benefit of some farmers!

Any chance you can change my avatar back, or I'll be forced to post recipes instead of match histories.

Any chance you can change my avatar back, or I'll be forced to post recipes instead of match histories.

I believe the rule is that it changes back when we win.

Is there an android app the forum works with, Tapatalk or summit?

I have been sent to quite a few links from GG inadvertently and have been unable to log out of them. Today I got sent to a spellchecker link which I decided to download but it dosent wrok.
I went to delete it but it was not in my downloads file.

Last edited:
Back