• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Can anyone tell me why when I click on some threads my iPhone defaults to a text only view of a specific post? It’s really starting to irritate me!
Not seen that happen on my iPhone.

Maybe try clearing cache, cookies etc. Log out and back in. (Turn it off, and then back on again) All the usual!

@MKSpur sounds like an accessability feature - where it gets rid of all the clutter. Check the accessability settings on the phone. Or could just be a bug. Reinstall the app.

@MKSpur sounds like an accessability feature - where it gets rid of all the clutter. Check the accessability settings on the phone. Or could just be a bug. Reinstall the app.
Thanks

I’m not using an app just the website on safari. It’s odd it seems it only be on some threads and my accessibility settings all seem to be standard.

Thanks

I’m not using an app just the website on safari. It’s odd it seems it only be on some threads and my accessibility settings all seem to be standard.

Could try a different browser, Chrome for example. Or install the app!

Mods can you change the "Like" button to an "Agree" button please? E.g. I agree Toby could join Liverpool, but I don't like it.

Also, can you add a "Disagree" button pls?

can we autocorrect Sky Sports to Sly please?

And Martin Tyler to a witty anagram of his name or Sly clam

I fixed the reader issue! All by myself

I have long pressed the reader button at the top of Safari which gives you the option to remove it for a particular website.

I’m off to make brick loads from computers...

6F7EEDED-DA17-40BA-8921-3474584C0BB2.jpeg

Not happening. I can delete the current one, but as soon as try to upload a new one, it reverts to the current one?

I can see the new one.
Remember similar happening after the World Cup when trying to change mine back. Some caching thing or suchlike.
#technicaladvice

Back