• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Scara is looking into it, it doesn't look like a simple settings problem though so no eta for a fix unfortunately.

What's the bobby with the badger logo , or is it personal to the controllers etc , it's blasphemy to a fighting cokk

What's the bobby with the badger logo , or is it personal to the controllers etc , it's blasphemy to a fighting cokk

There was a lot of copyright concern when Spurs launched the new logo, and many believed that we would not be allowed to use it.

The mighty badger was created and has since won us multiple european qualifications, including the CL once. To remove the badger now would be like going out on pitch without a goalkeeper.

scara, any update on fixing the editing on the forum and blogs?

I think the issue only occurs when a post has images in it, even smileys.

Not as far as I know. It keeps happening to me completely at random, no pattern at all.

You may notice that the front page is pretty emtpy.

We need people to start writing blogs and articles for the site. It's easily done, you just write a post (in an existing or new topic), make it interesting and preferably insightful. Please make sure you check your spelling, etc.

You should all have the ability to blog your own post, if not I'll take a look at permissions. If you want a post to become a front page article, just PM a mod/admin and one of us will do the rest.

Affy, after the bitching I got from you about blogs I expect you to be a regular contributor!

OOMTs will become front page articles so please make them as interesting as you can.

You are more than welcome to use my Tottenham Hotspur Match Histories, the latest of which against West Bromwich Albion has been posted in the OMT thread.

Back