• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Plans

Mrs and kids are off to the beach tomorrow so I've got a whole day to myself, well from 10am till 4pm !!!

Hairdresser appointment made! Long, long overdue.

I ended up shaving mine off today, not before testing out a full on mohawk considering how much it'd grown obviously. Turns out it just wasn't fair on everyone else how badass I looked.

Yes I did take a picture but I'm topless in it so anyone who wants to see that remarkable sight will have to pay for the privilege.

Anybody going to the pub today ??

Contemplating, but in two minds. If we do it will be early afternoon for an hour or two.
Our local is very small, and will have the 2m social distancing rather than 1+, which is better. This means they can only get about 26 people in total - indoors and garden area. I know the management will be on top of things.
The downside is it won't be anything like normal and it's first come first served so could be full of exactly the people we don't want to see.

We have booked to go out for a meal on Monday, which I am looking forward to.

Back