• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Plans

2 tips then:
Get some training (or help!) so you can address your weaknesses in both patience and in training.

Get some training on your recruitment problem, so you stop hiring stupid people who can’t be trained.

You’re welcome.
Bit of a catch 22. In order to learn to tolerate the less cognitively gifted, I'd need to spend a large amount of time in the company of someone commercially worthless enough to have become a teacher for a living.

They're not stupid, just comparatively so. Anyone capable of learning to be as good as me is probably already earning twice what I do.

Bit of a catch 22. In order to learn to tolerate the less cognitively gifted, I'd need to spend a large amount of time in the company of someone commercially worthless enough to have become a teacher for a living.

They're not stupid, just comparatively so. Anyone capable of learning to be as good as me is probably already earning twice what I do.
It does sound odd that despite all these amazing gifts, you are not a multi billionaire.

(and instead just running a bricky football forum for losers....) ;)

It does sound odd that despite all these amazing gifts, you are not a multi billionaire.

(and instead just running a bricky football forum for losers....) ;)
I used to earn a lot more than I do now, but I used to work all hours - often at home until 1 or 2 am. I have a far better quality of life now, the shareholders know and trust me, I get to spend plenty of time with my kids and there's a tiny fraction of the stress and still being financially comfortable.

Far better life now, but I wouldn't change the early part of my career either.

I used to earn a lot more than I do now, but I used to work all hours - often at home until 1 or 2 am. I have a far better quality of life now, the shareholders know and trust me, I get to spend plenty of time with my kids and there's a tiny fraction of the stress and still being financially comfortable.

Far better life now, but I wouldn't change the early part of my career either.
Amen to that

Quite. Even when they're with my parents for the night I wake up at 8am like it's a fudging lay in.

Don't have kids, kids. It'll fudge your life up.
If lockdown hasn’t stopped it, mine aren’t up to having them overnight anyway.

I would give my kidney for an hour or two of proper peace - feel like I’ve had 3.5 months of a 24x7 none stop audio barrage on my ears.

Just want to be left alone!!!

If lockdown hasn’t stopped it, mine aren’t up to having them overnight anyway.

I would give my kidney for an hour or two of proper peace - feel like I’ve had 3.5 months of a 24x7 none stop audio barrage on my ears.

Just want to be left alone!!!
There's a line drawn in the sand once you have them. Even when they're with grandparents the best you can do with your time is "Ooh, I've got a chance to go to B&Q to get all that stuff I need" or "I can finally get this place tidy"

Back