• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New members: who are you?

You can say that again....

It's funny because you said it twice due to the site being a bit iffy

Welcome to the board!

I best not catch your penis anywhere near my socks.

P.s. Are you American as I heard that it is a thing over there that you cum in a sock to ease masturbation clean up. Personally I find eating your own love explosion to be easier. Kidding obvs...maybe.

I best not catch your penis anywhere near my socks.

P.s. Are you American as I heard that it is a thing over there that you cum in a sock to ease masturbation clean up. Personally I find eating your own love explosion to be easier. Kidding obvs...maybe.

is anyone else having problems accessing the site? I've tried to come on all day and just get a error message, and moving around the forum seems slow!

While it is frustrating that the new board is having teething issues, it seems to be improving day by day. Kudos Scaramanga!

Not sure how it will cope with its first major test on Sunday though!

I used the board going down (Fnaaaar) as an opportunity to ditch the 21 from my name. I'm no longer 21..

I bet he uses a cumsock

when I was in the army, on one exercise one of the handbags (old telegraph operator) decided to warm himself up, when he got into his sleeping bag by throwing one off. Upon ejaculating, he mopped up the mess with one of his socks.

The following morning he discovered to his horror, that he had failed to pack any more socks in his exercise bag, so spent the remainder of the exercise (2 weeks IIRC) walking around in the same pair of spunk stained socks.

Eric Plotkin was his name - believe it or not.

when I was in the army, on one exercise one of the handbags (old telegraph operator) decided to warm himself up, when he got into his sleeping bag by throwing one off. Upon ejaculating, he mopped up the mess with one of his socks.

The following morning he discovered to his horror, that he had failed to pack any more socks in his exercise bag, so spent the remainder of the exercise (2 weeks IIRC) walking around in the same pair of spunk stained socks.

Eric Plotkin was his name - believe it or not.

Maybe that's the answer to eternal youth!!! Right, time to get some socks...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2223011/

Back