• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Just got my kids kits through from Thailand, they are 100% the best quality one's I have ever brought them, amazing for $25 delivered

Off to the Nike employee store today (they are a client) and hoping to get a good deal on some Spurs merch. Prices generally average 40-50% off retail. Their staff are very enthused about the quality of their football shirts. Hoping the away kit is available or a nylon hooded jacket.

Their shoes are excellent, too. A sporty pair of suede loafers I bought there seven years back still fit and look great. Saw the new Air Jordan black flyknit shoe at a preview and could go for them, too. The shoe culture at NBA games here in Toronto is ridiculous. Like a contest in its own right.

I have just received my kids top and shorts from a seller linked in here and it is very good. The Nike tick and Spurs logo are stitched on the top aswell as the shorts. The AIA logo may well crack along with the name and number on the back but they do say to hand wash rather than washing machine. I paid £13 and am quite chuffed with it, will be buying him the second kit for xmas.

Attachments

• 40568627_471680623344649_9098985076678459392_n.jpg
    40568627_471680623344649_9098985076678459392_n.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 23
For those with kids, do you ever consider buying a shirt in an end of season sale in, say, large size and zip-locking it up until their 18th birthday?

My sisters pregnant right now so might do that.

Ours arrived from China last week, pretty happy with the quality (for £13!). Could be actually the same kit as the £65 one in JJB that I compared with.

Put the little lad in it today to visit his grandparents. He was there 15 minutes before getting massive diarrhoea, and squirting it out of his nappy, half way up his back, and coating right up to the “Noah 10” I’d had embossed on the back (worth the extra £1.35 I felt).

The resulting effect reminded me of the chocolate brown away kit from a few years ago.

Last edited:
Just to follow up on earlier post before taking a brief holiday:

Went to the Nike employee store where they have all sorts of top merch on sale.

In the, ahem, sawker section, there were all sorts of shirts, t-shirts and jackets - in every size - for Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project, Barca and others.

For Spurs, they were totally sold out except for two medium-sized t-shirts with the cocque and ball logo on the front. At least two sizes too small for me (I'm in decent shape) and Nike have a lean cut to their styles.

Still spent about $700 Canadian mostly Christmas shopping for the kids. But my wife and I did score cool fall jackets for ourselves. It's good quality merchandise - still using gym shorts and leather loafers bought seven years back.

Quick bump - If anyone has any recommendations for a kit seller could they share or pm please!
I found one which i got the away and third for my boy. I think they only do child’s sizes, if that what you are after i can pm the link?

Today we can give you a first overview about the Tottenham Hotspur 19-20 third kit by Nike, including its colors, release date and bits about its design.

TOTTENHAM 19-20 THIRD KIT
This picture shows the colors of the Nike Tottenham Hotspur 2019-2020 third jersey.

nike-tottenham-hotspur-19-20-third-kit-1.jpg

The Nike Tottenham 2019-20 third shirt will be predominantly bright blue with navy trim and logos. Just like this season and last, the Tottenham Hotspur 2019-2020 third kit will be based on a global template by Nike.

In the 19-20 season, Nike's global third kit template will bring back the iconic logo used on the brand's 1990s football kits. Additionally, while we haven't seen specifics, the Tottenham 19-20 third kit will feature a retro aesthetic to go with it, with the same applying to the other third kits.

Both the shorts and socks of the Tottenham 19-20 third kit will have the same colors as the shirt.

Once again, the third will be the last Tottenham 2019-20 jersey to be launched. It is slated for release in September 2019, but that could be pulled forward a bit as was this year.

Thread starter #13
The Tottenham Hotspur 19-20 home kit is set to introduce a new look for the club, incorporating black elements in addition to the white base and dark blue logos. Tottenham's 2019-20 home shirt will be the third by the club made by Nike.

TOTTENHAM 19-20 HOME KIT
This picture shows the base colors of the Tottenham Hotspur 2019-2020 home jersey.

nike-tottenham-19-20-home-kit-1.jpg

Based on the new generation of the Nike Varpoknit template, the Tottenham Hotspur 2019-20 home kit is set to do away with the gradient look this season. It will be predominantly white, while dark blue will once again be used for the logos.

nike-tottenham-19-20-home-kit-2.jpg

In addition to that, the Tottenham 19-20 jersey is set to feature black trim, possibly in the form of a graphic or other details. Unfortunately, no specifics of this are known at the moment.

The shorts are expected to be navy and the socks will be white.

Tottenham Hotspur 19-20 Away Kit Colors & Info Leaked

We have obtained the first details on the Tottenham Hotspur 19-20 away kit by Nike. Once again featuring AIA as main sponsor, the new Spurs away jersey is expected to be launched in July 2019.

TOTTENHAM 19-20 AWAY KIT
This picture shows the colors of the Nike Tottenham Hotspur 2019-2020 away shirt.

tottenham-hotspur-19-20-away-kit-1.jpg

The Tottenham 2019-20 away shirt will be predominantly dark blue with white logos and, interestingly, purple accents. Unfortunately, we cannot yet say anything more specific about the design itself, but it will be based on an updated Nike template.

tottenham-hotspur-19-20-away-kit-2.jpg

Nike's 2019-2020 kit template will boast more unique designs, in particular front graphics may extend to the sleeves and there will be several collar options.

Back