• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

This thread

project-runway.jpg

:D

Just spotted these on the official store
Brilliant - I’ve been bitching about the inaccuracies of the retro kits sold by the club (I think as Hummel owned the copyright so the chevrons and Hummel logo weren’t replicated, ditto no le coq sportif on the early 80s sleeves, so have been building up a replica collection via eBay but these look great...the yellow one was the first kit i bought with money saved from my paper round!! Not seen it anywhere else either!!

Brilliant - I’ve been bitching about the inaccuracies of the retro kits sold by the club (I think as Hummel owned the copyright so the chevrons and Hummel logo weren’t replicated, ditto no le coq sportif on the early 80s sleeves, so have been building up a replica collection via eBay but these look great...the yellow one was the first kit i bought with money saved from my paper round!! Not seen it anywhere else either!!

Im am glad that they have managed to put the Admiral on the old shirts and now the Hummel. Does mean I might buy the White Admiral one again now as i have the version without the kit manufacturer. Still a shame the Le Coq Sportif and Umbro ones are badgeless. I always thought when I was a kid if was cool our kit was made by a company that also had a roostereral so its a shame the retro kit does not have it.

Im am glad that they have managed to put the Admiral on the old shirts and now the Hummel. Does mean I might buy the White Admiral one again now as i have the version without the kit manufacturer. Still a shame the Le Coq Sportif and Umbro ones are badgeless. I always thought when I was a kid if was cool our kit was made by a company that also had a roostereral so its a shame the retro kit does not have it.
Agreed on all counts, the club atre selling the old 87 one for £20 whilst selling the badged one! I’ll pm you the place I got mine from and post some pics you can decide if you want to go down that route..

Watching the United Game. They are Adidas and their kit is basically the same as ours. And they have changed their normal kit of white shorts and black socks to Black Shorts and red Socks with the faded black lines at the top. It did not look that much like United to me.

Just received my new kit. Never been one for a fake kit, but the prices are insane and completely unjustifiable, so went with another site as recommended earlier in this thread.

There is absolutely no discernible difference. In fact, I’m pretty sure they come from the exact same factories. It even has the Nike tags attached. But instead of £90, I paid £12.

D6220D08-32A0-4B96-ADEA-B1772E0CFE16.jpeg 730107C2-A2EF-46A7-930C-AB30822194FD.jpeg 5F0582BC-CA4A-47A6-86C1-9E281E0EADB9.jpeg

Just received my new kit. Never been one for a fake kit, but the prices are insane and completely unjustifiable, so went with another site as recommended earlier in this thread.

There is absolutely no discernible difference. In fact, I’m pretty sure they come from the exact same factories. It even has the Nike tags attached. But instead of £90, I paid £12.

View attachment 4846 View attachment 4847 View attachment 4848
Nice.

I see you put your son's name on the back.

Back