• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Most of the recent rumours from SSC are that our stadium sponsor will be an Asian company, so the AIA Stadium?

Possible, I know little of them to be honest. Are they big enough to put up the sort of cash Levy would want?

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...-on-original-16mayear-agreement-a3548496.html

According to this they were paying £16m a year, but signed a new 5 year deal which improves on that (now tied in til 2022).

Maybe they fancy it?

EDIT:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIA_Group

Total assets of $172 billion, Id say they can afford it if they wanted to!

Last edited:
"The design is intended to subtly reference the architecture of the new stadium while creating a dynamic head-to-toe gradient that reinforces the underlying explosive energy of our players."

"It features binary blue and polarised blue knit sleeves to emphasise the team’s powerful energy as we enter an exciting new era."

"The design is intended to depict how the players’ values continue to glow and resonate when we travel, while the polarised blue shorts and socks pay homage to the heritage of the secondary blue used in many past kits, now executed in a bolder shade that sets the tone for a bright future."

:rolleyes:

What a load of old Marketing gonad*s.

"The design is intended to subtly reference the architecture of the new stadium while creating a dynamic head-to-toe gradient that reinforces the underlying explosive energy of our players."

"It features binary blue and polarised blue knit sleeves to emphasise the team’s powerful energy as we enter an exciting new era."

"The design is intended to depict how the players’ values continue to glow and resonate when we travel, while the polarised blue shorts and socks pay homage to the heritage of the secondary blue used in many past kits, now executed in a bolder shade that sets the tone for a bright future."

:rolleyes:

Late Capitalism in a nugget

It looked horrible in pictures, but It doesn't look that bad on Kane!
It looks like he's wearing his shorts up really high.

A bit like this:

Last edited:
I quite like them. If you see the video of Harry in front of the green screen (for Sky sports I imagine) it doesnt look too bad.

As said previously it's a kit. I wouldnt care if they wore a clowns outfit as long as they win the games. That said Im pretty sure Gomes actually should have worn a clowns outfit when he graced the spurs shirt.

Back