• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Just spotted this new image of the 3rd kit, no idea if it's legit
tottenham-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg
tottenham-18-19-third-kit-3.jpg

Is that image on the shirt an aerial view? Actually, have Nike missed a trick not having a shirt that commemorates the opening of the stadium?

"The design is intended to subtly reference the architecture of the new stadium while creating a dynamic head-to-toe gradient that reinforces the underlying explosive energy of our players."

"It features binary blue and polarised blue knit sleeves to emphasise the team’s powerful energy as we enter an exciting new era."

"The design is intended to depict how the players’ values continue to glow and resonate when we travel, while the polarised blue shorts and socks pay homage to the heritage of the secondary blue used in many past kits, now executed in a bolder shade that sets the tone for a bright future."

:rolleyes:

"The design is intended to subtly reference the architecture of the new stadium while creating a dynamic head-to-toe gradient that reinforces the underlying explosive energy of our players."

"It features binary blue and polarised blue knit sleeves to emphasise the team’s powerful energy as we enter an exciting new era."

"The design is intended to depict how the players’ values continue to glow and resonate when we travel, while the polarised blue shorts and socks pay homage to the heritage of the secondary blue used in many past kits, now executed in a bolder shade that sets the tone for a bright future."

:rolleyes:
Who writes this sh*t?

First kit. Pretty good. It's got a classic clean look at the top with the club and Nike logos. A shame about the giant red AIA but that is something we've come to expect. The gradient to blue at the bottom is different and not objectionable. Unnecessary, but far better than yellow tinkle streaks or similar effects at the top of the shirt.

Second kit. Looks like they couldn't decide between dark and light blue so designed to pay homage to Arsenal and West Ham. I suppose this is what happens when you think personal values are something that glows.

Nice to see the AIA in white on the second strip. If only they could put it on the first shirt and justify it with some bumff about it representing hidden strength.

First kit. Pretty good. It's got a classic clean look at the top with the club and Nike logos. A shame about the giant red AIA but that is something we've come to expect. The gradient to blue at the bottom is different and not objectionable. Unnecessary, but far better than yellow tinkle streaks or similar effects at the top of the shirt.

Second kit. Looks like they couldn't decide between dark and light blue so designed to pay homage to Arsenal and West Ham. I suppose this is what happens when you think personal values are something that glows.

Nice to see the AIA in white on the second strip. If only they could put it on the first shirt and justify it with some bumff about it representing hidden strength.
Gonna need an all white shirt.

Can't wear that one with white shorts if we want to go all white in the CL.

AIA again, I thought last year was only a one year deal?

And, I thought, we were trying to get a stadium + shirt sponsor.

Obviously things are very quiet on that front, might it suggest we remain stadium-sponsorless this season?

AIA again, I thought last year was only a one year deal?

And, I thought, we were trying to get a stadium + shirt sponsor.

Obviously things are very quiet on that front, might it suggest we remain stadium-sponsorless this season?

Most of the recent rumours from SSC are that our stadium sponsor will be an Asian company, so the AIA Stadium?

Back