• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

You didn't click the link?

giphy.gif

Watching France today, their shirt looks like the same template as our away/third.

Its a nice fit. Almost old school baggy shorts, I quite like it.

Just a shame about the home shirt tho which is so so bad.

Think of all the different classy imaginative things someone with half a brain could come up with, yet we end up with something an 8 year old would do in drawing class.

It really is pathetic that so called professionals have alledgedly thought long and hard and come up with this. It's also amazing that the Club signs off on this utter brick.

Last couple of years have been good and three years ago the blue lines design was nice, although not sure putting it on as a sash was the best thing to do. Poch first season and the kit was awful with that strange blue line going across the upper part of the shirt.

Could do some really cool stuff using the navy blue lines, but the idiots responsible for this stuff should just be sacked.

Think how horrific that kit is gona look when we're in all white in the CL.

They always look terrible in these kinds of photos. Will hold off judgement until the actual announcement / watching us in it a few times.

I can only assume the complications in shirts are to make them more difficult to copy.

There's no way somebody designed them like that, or anyone at the club looked at the proofs and thought "Yeah, that looks really good"

I think they thought we were due a drastic change from plain shirts just to boost sales.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Fapatalk

Back