• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

We cant play our first season in the new ground in that piece of brick.

Edit: actually the version in that second link above isnt so bad tbf

Was hoping they'd do a retro kit of some kind what with the new stadium

Edit: actually the version in that second link above isnt so bad tbf

I think that would look very tidy, teamed with navy shorts or jeans

tottenham-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

I can see the detail used on the home jersey in the second link being a nod to the new stadium design.

Not too bad actually.

I can see the detail used on the home jersey in the second link being a nod to the new stadium design.

Not too bad actually.

I get what you are saying. BUT. Nike. They never do special one offs. It will be a design that a ton of teams get.

In fact it reminds me of this:

111420_maxi_0.jpg

I get what you are saying. BUT. Nike. They never do special one offs. It will be a design that a ton of teams get.

Fair point, it's just the curved nature and positioning of the stripes on the shirt.. They really remind me of portions of the stadium outer detailing.

Its never too early ;) i love kits :)

Under Armour over the years always bringing ours out late. I hope this year to see Next seasons for the Summer. Get maybe a full year out of wearing it.

Really wish we could have your designed kit. But no company will touch it because of the badges and sponsors.

Really wish we could have your designed kit. But no company will touch it because of the badges and sponsors.

not surprised at all with that. The best I think we could do is to get the Adidas team kits for Sunday league. They are close. We could ask if they would do the Navy as they have it on one of the other combos. That is the only way we could get it close then just stitch on a badge ;)

Back