• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

CJ9sOxCVEAEnPFP.jpg

Where's that fella that ripped into anyone not buying from the official club shop?! :eek:

Don't see why anyone would buy a fake. The whole purpose of having one is to support the club. I'd rather give £50 (minus whatever is UA's take) to Levy than £20 to some dodgy street dealer.

Don't see why anyone would buy a fake. The whole purpose of having one is to support the club. I'd rather give £50 (minus whatever is UA's take) to Levy than £20 to some dodgy street dealer.

I spend plenty in the club shop

I also have a season ticket

In happy with my £10 fake

Shows how much margin their is in the football shirt industry

I like the away shirt, but I would have preferred it if it had no point on the top and the lines went all the way around.

I spend plenty in the club shop

I also have a season ticket

In happy with my £10 fake

Shows how much margin their is in the football shirt industry

There's a 90% profit margin in most of the clothing industry. Some kid in Asia gets 1p (if they're lucky), owner of the sweat shop gets a bit more and Adidas/Nike/{insert brand name here} take off with most of it.

There's a 90% profit margin in most of the clothing industry. Some kid in Asia gets 1p (if they're lucky), owner of the sweat shop gets a bit more and Adidas/Nike/{insert brand name here} take off with most of it.

So technically Bedfords 'kid' and 'sweatshop owner' could be earning well of the fakes?

Oh, I haven't forgotten this home kit... I like it except it's bloody ruined by the red AIA once again!!! It really annoys me seeing large red sponsors on our kits. It's disrespectful! I'm really disappointed. Oh well, looks like I won't be buying any of the Spurs kits this season. Except, I'm waiting for the third kit, I,m hoping it'll be the reverse colours of the home kit with white AIA.

Back