• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Re: New Away Kit?

I hope its not that one with the **** stains. Its bloody rank. So many colors going on. Its just cheap looking.

The one with Eriksen in though looks nice, simple but a bit different. Im hoping its along those lines. I especially like the V Collar with the Navy round collar underneath.

Spurs Vines ‏@SpursVines - Twitter

BlSUtFOIIAAZY8Z.jpg

What's the little dongle thing near the collar, sitting over the blue stripe - is it a zip grip type thingy? If so, it can't be the shirt because I doubt you're allowed play with something like that hanging off the shirt. Could be a training top of some kind. Ed: Or is it just the girl's necklace?

As someone else mentioned, looks like a cycling jersey. And as for the pi$$ stains, good Lord no, not again.

i don't get why the badges are reversed - a normal photo wouldn't be mirrored, would it?

i don't get why the badges are reversed - a normal photo wouldn't be mirrored, would it?

Selfies... some cameras will mimic a mirror when taking the photo, and the user then has the option of correcting the image after or just leaving it as is. Unless they used that guy's tattoo as a template for our badge.

I'll let him know. He was thinking he would be suffering years of shame but spurs changed the badge just for him. He'll be made up

Selfies... some cameras will mimic a mirror when taking the photo, and the user then has the option of correcting the image after or just leaving it as is. Unless they used that guy's tattoo as a template for our badge.

I was actually so confused last night i ran some tests - seems my phone auto corrects the image

Starting to see some different items in training photos. Chadli's pic with him and a banana he's wearing something completely new, with a little flash of yellow.

Starting to see some different items in training photos. Chadli's pic with him and a banana he's wearing something completely new, with a little flash of yellow.

This...

BmT4R9-IcAAOYG9.jpg

...it's just two bananas on his shoulders.

Back