• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

I thought DL had a formula so to speak. One season its a White shirt with Blue on, next season its a plain shirt and maybe blue socks instead. And then the next season its a white shirt with blue little bits. Rinse and repeat.

The sash is ok? but it really empthasises the AIA logo. Maybe that is what they were going for but it makes the logo look massive. Now do a reverse of this shirt. Navy with white and White AIA and im all in. Its a nice enough kit, just nothing spectacular.
Yip. It's just the highlighting of the red logo that's a shame.
Be nice if some rich spurs fan acquired Holsten Pils and sposored us forever.I believe Carlsberg own it now.

CFCSbXXWoAAG5aS.jpg

Kit looked decent today, my only comment is it doesn't look like a Spurs kit.

If the away kit looks like Sandman's mockup (Blue), I'm buying.

Anyone know when we launch away kits?

Harsh but creative
Especially after his pass today. Forgot who said it in the game thread but he has a good eye for a pass and should be playing further forward. Would like to see Dembele and Benteleb in the midfield, they can take it in turns to push on. With Mason further up and Eriksen and Lamela either side.

Last year of the kit deal before we tinkle off to Nike isn't it? UA are taking the tinkle.

Is this definite? I'd hate that, I think UA do some quality gear. I've bought quite a few off their items for the gym purely because of them, they have a nice brand. Good and reactive on twitter about us too. Everyone is with Nike, it's good to have something different.

Is this definite? I'd hate that, I think UA do some quality gear. I've bought quite a few off their items for the gym purely because of them, they have a nice brand. Good and reactive on twitter about us too. Everyone is with Nike, it's good to have something different.
I wonder if there is some tie in with the stadium naming rights? Nike Arena.

UA is much better and mentioned it previously, we are their premier club, we would be nothing important to Nike ..

Back