• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Re: New Away Kit?

Have to say that's the correct colour for our away shirts, I don't mind a bit of SUBTLE yellow or white but not too much, don't like the shoulder design of this years blue one above. or the yellow down the middle of the alleged new kit.

Why does everyone want a plain white shirt? how boring, I want some style to it but just don't overdo it. This seasons home kit is one of my favourites recently, just a shame about the stupid looking HP logo, why didn't they make it the same colour as the rest of the shirt?
I agree with not being the biggest fan of a plain white shirt, that's why the Hummel and adidas shirts were generally lovely shirts. The stripes or arrows gave the shirt a focal point. Also agree that light blue hp destroys the shirt.
As pony as the pony shirts were atleast the hp was navy and white.
Don't know if I'm right in thinking, that in the 80s and 90s most main shirt sponsors adhered to to the club colours, just off the top of my head, Holsten, JVC scum, crown paints, Liverpool, Sharp, man u, NEC, Everton, .
Guess the amount of money involved in shirt sponsorships now gives the sponsor much more control.
Pretty sure we'll end up with a bright red AIA on the home shirt next season.

Pretty sure we'll end up with a bright red AIA on the home shirt next season.

The rumours seem to suggest that is true ... and that we get more money for it. Thing is, surely shirt sales will take a hit? Ignoring the obvious aversion to red because of our neighbours, our shirt isn't white and red, it's white and navy. Sticking a big red sponsor on a white and navy shirt just looks beyond crap. They could at least add some kind of design to it rather than just sticking A I A on there.

The rumours seem to suggest that is true ... and that we get more money for it. Thing is, surely shirt sales will take a hit? Ignoring the obvious aversion to red because of our neighbours, our shirt isn't white and red, it's white and navy. Sticking a big red sponsor on a white and navy shirt just looks beyond crap. They could at least add some kind of design to it rather than just sticking A I A on there.
I guess the thinking is along the lines of Cardiff and red being a lucky colour in Asian countries, ergo more sales in east Asia, completely misses the point that most of the shirts sold in Asia are knock offs, maybe just raises the profile of the club slightly ( I think AIA are a east Asian company )
In my more paranoid moments I'm convinced there is a conspiracy to get ****in red on the shirt, Irvin scholar's club badge redesign with the two red lions, Thompson's, even the autonomy one had that red dot at the bottom of the logo.

The worst one was Thompson's though. It was a company set up by a big spurs fan to offer cheap travel to European games, THFC trailblazing as usual, but I think he sold up and we ended up with that red horror show on our shirts for a few seasons.
Either way come on you Lilly whites.

Possible new home kit is currently doing the rounds, personally I love it, hope it's real -

index.php

Thats very nice, even with the red logo. An inverted navy/white one of that for the away kit with white sponsor logo and we have our kits for next season! [-o<

If this is true I will not be buying it. At least the AIA logo is in white though!

Would love some kind of embroidery in the shirt like the old days

extra_football_shirt_11766_1.jpg

Use the Under Armour badge instead of Umbro instead of the monstrouserty of the embroidery last time in the blue shirt.

Or the subtlety of the stripes

749509465_o.jpg

Last edited:

Possible new home kit is currently doing the rounds, personally I love it, hope it's real -

index.php

I get bored of asking (and this is a request to everyone not just you) but please can you link to or name a source when lifting stuff from Twitter or other sites.

It's from SC(right click -> view image), you'll have to go over there and ask them for a link/details/inside leg measurement.

Why are the Spurs & UA logos the wrong way around but the sponsor's logo is correct?

I'm pretty sure that was the joke... :lol:
that is pretty ugly, too many colors that clash (as if the red wasn't bad enough)

Sums it up. The same kimono look as this season's Man U away, shamelessly aimed exclusively at Far East sales. Utterly pathetic.

There's an away kit teaser much like one above, cant post as on my phone but it's on Twitter.

I'm pretty sure that was the joke... :lol:
that is pretty ugly, too many colors that clash (as if the red wasn't bad enough)

C'mon, you all know what the **** stains will bring!!

CL here we come...

Back