• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Hahaha everytime the new kit is release everyone says its the worst one we've ever had while secretly ordering it from the shop.

I quite like them. All of them.

*Hides*

2iudrgm.jpg

Hugo considers his options after having signed his new contract

Don't like the home shirt at all but if I'm looking for the minutest of positives, the stripe across the chest could aid the match officials in spotting shirt pulls against us.:-k

For me the Spurs shirt should be all white and our navy blue badge . I don't mind it with a hint of navy around the collar , be it a v-neck or polo . Maybe an addidas type shoulder navy strip, or a navy band at the end of the sleeves. All this pattern stuff on the white shirt and the yellow is a load of ballocks.

They'll be wearing that in Toronto next week. Should definitely bring down ticket prices. A fair few left and scalpers (touts) are already dropping their prices below face value on Craigslist.

Wonder if the away shirt has all that frilly frippery we see on the home shirt.

Last edited:
That purple GK shirt is nice but i hope to GHod the shorts and socks are not the same colour. The All green and Orange GK kits were horrific.

Already stated my opinion on the home kit - it's hideous. Away is ok.

BUT. Training gear is pretty nice. May invest in one or more of these beauties:

55415431303134_1.jpg

very nice!! I love all of those.

On the white one - just goes to show that white with splashes of navy blue & yellow looks SHARP.

it is the huge red letters that ruin this year's home kit IMO

Attachments

• 55415431303134_12.jpg
    55415431303134_12.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 13
I got the yellow training shirt, slap a aia in blue on it and it's a perfect shirt to play in, same goes for the other two.

Already stated my opinion on the home kit - it's hideous. Away is ok.

BUT. Training gear is pretty nice. May invest in one or more of these beauties:

View attachment 2056

very nice!! I love all of those.

On the white one - just goes to show that white with splashes of navy blue & yellow looks SHARP.

it is the huge red letters that ruin this year's home kit IMO

Buying all three for the holiday, don't like the kits.

Back