• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

I ordered one of these plus the bottoms from DH Gate

View attachment 9764

It arrived yesterday it's absolutely brilliant quality better than the shirts I've had, was £25 instead of £120 !!

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2021...IST...NDBADF|0|0.#s1-10-1;searl|2153384214:14
Mark, my son wants 2 Kane Spurs tops for Christmas... the official site was like £70 each with PL badges, farkin outrageous, there is no way on earth I would pay that... so I tried dhgate and per your advice, found a Thai maker... but it wouldn't accept my Mastercard details... have tried a few times, did you have issues with payment?
Went back in to my order just now and it says those are sold out... seems dodgy as feck...

Mark, my son wants 2 Kane Spurs tops for Christmas... the official site was like £70 each with PL badges, farkin outrageous, there is no way on earth I would pay that... so I tried dhgate and per your advice, found a Thai maker... but it wouldn't accept my Mastercard details... have tried a few times, did you have issues with payment?
Went back in to my order just now and it says those are sold out... seems dodgy as feck...
I had issues with DH Gate and payment on Sunday, not tried since
Download an app called Vova same as DH Gate, just as good

Thanks Mark, the search field in VOVA is terrible, all sorts of rubbish no matter what I search for... do you have a cunning search term that actually yields Spurs kits? All I get is headphones, baby clothes, gucci!

OK I just managed to order the green kit for my son on VOVA. Couldn't find the custard one. I think it includes shorts. £17.

FWIW I searched for "spurs shirt kids" rather than "totenham hotspur"

Dhgate is cheaper and comes with shorts for kids. Some sellers also have socks, takes a month to arrive though.

Thanks Mark, the search field in VOVA is terrible, all sorts of rubbish no matter what I search for... do you have a cunning search term that actually yields Spurs kits? All I get is headphones, baby clothes, gucci!
You can’t straight out search online, on the app you can

This arrived today was around £20 very good quality better than the other training kit I got from DH

View attachment 9959
What a lovely shining golden rooster you have Mark.

PS - has any Spur ever covered this Banging Church of England old-skool classic?

The golden badger
Crows in the morning
Wake up, Totnum
Welcome the day

Our front three is
Cunning and Fearless
Sonny Bale Harry Kane

Totnum
Gladly we meet you
Totnum
Running to beat you
Totnum
No-one gets near us
Pump your mother home and away

so two things:

1) given we have a new arrival, just ordered loads of Spurs Baby Clearence stuff from the official store. It's kinda hidden away, but literally half the price.

2) anyone seen or ordered these retro football town shirts?

OK I just managed to order the green kit for my son on VOVA. Couldn't find the custard one. I think it includes shorts. £17.

FWIW I searched for "spurs shirt kids" rather than "totenham hotspur"
Arrived today, looks genuine to me. Golf ball for scale. I am not in prison, those shadows are from my golf clubs
FE43031D-0CBF-4875-9712-F751BD3D9BCF.jpeg

so two things:

1) given we have a new arrival, just ordered loads of Spurs Baby Clearence stuff from the official store. It's kinda hidden away, but literally half the price.

2) anyone seen or ordered these retro football town shirts?

Think these are supposed to be ours - https://footballtown.com/search?type=product&q=The+badger

Look quiet interesting to be honest!

Edit seems we have a filter on here that changes the word C o c k e r e l for badger so when on that site need to search for c0ckerel!

Back