• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Club shop shutting early one night next week for "stock-taking".
New kit release imminent?

Probably the best time of the year to actually do a stocktake too. Once the old stuff gets shifted to the warehouse for web sales only. Count that up, move it, space for the new stuff.

Not liking the look of any of the new kits, I was hoping my leaked mock-ups (or moreso how much they were liked) would give the club an indication as to why we want for a kit!

If you ordered one it would arrive with the UA logo, because it's an unauthorised copy/fake/factory second they are not allowed to show the manufacturers logo on this particular chinese marketplace.

BpCFBriIcAA9gGs.png:large

index.php

Stolen from SC.

Last edited:
The designs posted a few up look exactly the same as every other shirt we've had in the last few years just with horrible looking lines spoiling the design.

Haven't seen a shirt I've wanted since the season we were in Champions League. By the looks of things that's not changing.

Back