• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Its definitely the horrific home shirt we all feared, as nike have just ‘leaked’ it on their website.

I just cannot understand how we have ended up with last seasons shirt and now next seasons one.

There is so many cool innovative things you can do with the design if you need to make it distinctive from the current shirt, yet we have ended up with these two absolute fudging disgrace of designs two out of three years.

Its mind boggling that two mammoth organisations can come together and produce such utter brick that I’d expect a 5 year old to come up with.

Its getting to the point where the club needs to be contacted en masse to put a stop to this.
1DF4F70D-1874-44AA-B89F-171CBEC5EDB2.jpeg

This one

Do you think there is an option in the deal with Nike where we make more money somehow by going for something like the ‘low grade’ option or the ‘simple option’ where nike would not have to spend any time at all working on the design?

Levy would go for that wouldn’t he.

Seems far fetched that such an option would exist but I’m just trying to logically understand how something I consider completely beyond belief keeps happening.

Do you think there is an option in the deal with Nike where we make more money somehow by going for something like the ‘low grade’ option or the ‘simple option’ where nike would not have to spend any time at all working on the design?

Levy would go for that wouldn’t he.

Seems far fetched that such an option would exist but I’m just trying to logically understand how something I consider completely beyond belief keeps happening.

Or we choose to go for a dramatically different design each year so that people buy the latest kit and out there designs take a little bit more effort to fake.

One thing that you cannot fault Levy for is maximising off field revenue. Maybe he knows a little more about this than us.

Or we choose to go for a dramatically different design each year so that people buy the latest kit and out there designs take a little bit more effort to fake.

One thing that you cannot fault Levy for is maximising off field revenue. Maybe he knows a little more about this than us.

I understand the need to make the new kit distinctive from the existing one, but that doesnt mean it has to be done in a consistently utter brick manner.

To the contrary, kits from even decades past have shown how awesome and unique these kits can be. Also these utter brick kits of last season and the next one to come must be very easy to fake - they are both brickness simplified!

Of course I dont knock levy for off the field work and wouldn’t even knock him for taking extra money to allow nike to create ultra pathetic simple kits that take no more than 15 mins to come up with - I’m just trying to logically work out how two behemoths come together to produce such utter brick.

The new kit is like VAR, it serves as a reminder that what we all moaned about in the past wasn’t actually that bad and can get a lot worse...

How is it that every kit has gotten *worse* under Nike?

Christ, if this is how inept their design teams are, I'd welcome going back to their 4-5 templates for 50,000 teams, because it was better than this Rubbish.

Tbf I liked the first season at wembley kit and this seasons kit but there’s no excuse for last season and what is to come next season.

If you need to make it distinctive and start pasting extra navy blue on it to do so, then there is so many cool and unique things you could do to make an awesome kit - what we have got last season and next season however is nothing short of pathetic and a disgrace.

If you need to make it distinctive and start pasting extra navy blue on it to do so, then there is so many cool and unique things you could do to make an awesome kit - what we have got last season and next season however is nothing short of pathetic and a disgrace.

They should fine the designers

They should fine the designers

In this case I would say no as its too often and too brick to not be a co-ordinated deliberate decision from both nike and the club to produce kits of this nature.

Its one thing for a behemoth like nike to design something so pathetic, but its quite another for the club to then sign off on it.

Therefore I can only conclude the ‘low grade’ option I alluded to before exists and is in force.

Jesus, this again. It's fine. We'll get used to it. Every year we complain, and two matches after having used it no one cares or remembers. I quite like it, to be honest.

Jesus, this again. It's fine. We'll get used to it. Every year we complain, and two matches after having used it no one cares or remembers. I quite like it, to be honest.

Its not correct that people that dont like it no longer cares after two matches.

Indeed we were still moaning in the final game of last season, where we looked an embarrassment in the biggest game in the clubs history.

And I’m not talking about the performance!

Agree, same every year some like it, some hate it and some bitch about it. Yer p ays y er money and takes you choice.

Last edited:
Will have a look when i get home.

Someone needs to tell me how to upload photos
I may regret this but do you post via a phone or laptop?!
If the former click upload file, your photo library for pic you’ve already taken and then full image and it will appear in your reply. You can choose several photos and upload all as full image:
This is what I see via an iPhone

1C7FDD278-AF5B-4AA7-8263-EE24DA721019.jpeg

A7981E54-E5B9-48A2-9B1F-55D5EB325395.jpeg
CD0DA8E2-9B7D-4FF2-AECA-8BA0BF9A4616.jpeg

Back