• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

As a new fan to Tottenham (and the sport in general) can someone please explain a couple questions I have.

1. What is the significance of the yellow on Tottenham history?

2. Why do clubs change colors of uniforms...sorry, kits...as frequently as they do?

3. Why are so many "non-club" colors used?

Being an American I'm used to uniforms changing every couple years but always staying with the team's official color scheme other than an occasional one off uniform that might be slightly different. Though those are usually still the colors just a different combination.

Apologies for the ignorance but I'm trying to learn everything I can to educate myself

Sent from my S4 using Fapatalk so if there is typos deal with it.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Tottenham_Hotspur/Tottenham_Hotspur.htm

Bo9yU31CEAA9Ffi.jpg:large

Really like that

Same shirt that girl was wearing in that pic a while back? Wouldn't mind If we ended up with that white shirt, navy+yellow away and all yellow third.

What an abomination, hopefully the 2nd/3rd kits will be better, but can't say that I have high hopes for them if this is genuine. The mock-ups were a 100 times better, but 4th will be nailed on with the **** stains though, so it all evens out.

something very feminine about that shirt

Because it is very tight fitting? Now you mention it, I think it's a bit strange they have managed to get their hands on a woman's shirt. Not going to be many of those made in the whole scheme of things. But it is looking likely this is going to be it I guess.

Both of them shirts look as though the badge and UA logo have been printed rather than stitched.

That white one is hideous.

I do rather like the dark kit with the yellow streaks down the middle and the yellow

Love it! I'll be getting that one for sure. \o/ I don't think the home kit looks too bad (apart from the red). Feminine? Probably because the girl wearing it is, well, a girl, and she might be wearing the girl fitted version.

Back