• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New here - Best of johnkent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was of the impression they have a quality scout who targets players for him - seems like he doesnt have a great deal of input...

It's Alan Carrs dad!!!!! He was manager at Northampton and came to spurs with pleat. He spotted Lennon

They have a system at Saudi Sportswashing Machine where they rate their players as a, b or c and pay them accordingly. Then they have succession planning so that everyone can be sold at a price

Good business sense applied to football..... Quite rare

It's Alan Carrs dad!!!!! He was manager at Northampton and came to spurs with pleat. He spotted Lennon

They have a system at Saudi Sportswashing Machine where they rate their players as a, b or c and pay them accordingly. Then they have succession planning so that everyone can be sold at a price

Good business sense applied to football..... Quite rare

Sounds like Levy a few seasons ago before he realised that selling players was not gonna get us anywhere.

I don't really like the guy, with his Brent-eqsue, middle-management doublespeak, but I do think he is probably under rated as a manager.

A fair few alternatives would have to be exhausted before I wanted him at Spurs, though.

He's a good manager isn't he.

Nothing wrong with Pardew at all, but he would never be first choice when HR goes. Interesting to see how he copes next season when people take Saudi Sportswashing Machine seriously.

He's got the most pleasing English accent out of all PL managers, love listening to his interviews :) - although appears a little naive in many tactical aspects such as insisting on a 4-4-2 irrespective of opposition and simply riding on the great form of 2-3 players.

You know what we need saturday

SUNDAY I MEAN

A last minute winner.

That will give us the legs for the rest of the season.

Come on you spurs.

Last edited:
There are around 7 threads inclduing the OMT in which you could have posted your thoughts. Nothing wrong with the content per se.

I hope he doesn't turn up on Saturday at Wembley ticket in hand singing "Spurs are on their way to Wembley!"

Just change the title of the thread slightly to:

"You know what? We need Saturdays!"

Then start posting lots of pics!

saturdays-pic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back