• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Never Forget This...

ChhWzJBWUAEpnNL.jpg

The table from 2nd of Jan for ANYONE who is taking brick from Gooners today using the hypocritial term "bottlers".

We draw a game and we're bottlers, Arsenal blow a lead in the league (something we never had) and they're not, LOL.

I trust Pochettino to make very good decisions on how to use (or not use) this to motivate the players for next season and beyond.

It's true, there is plenty of fan hate for us out there and believe it or not, the reason for their hate is sex, we're simply sexier than them!

This is true.:cool: Not so long ago I was sat in my dentists waiting room going through the magazines, when I came across an article which caught my eye. It was about women who follow football. It went on to state, that findings in an investigation had shown that most women who follow the game, liked the name, Tottenham Hotspur more than any other club name.

We also came out tops when it came to the kit. It were explained that in everyday life, a white shirt is a ladies favourite and so too is a dark pair of trousers.

The club badge proved most popular too. The chest pumped out fighting Cocckeral, protector of fems, carer of womanly needs and all that.

Also, the name of our ground seemed to attract the eye of the ladies. White = good.
Hart = as in heart, virtuosity.
Lane = associated with picturesque romantic country paths, lover's lane.

Then there's the babe magnets of Tottenham past, such Ginola, Berbatov, Sheringham.

Also, Jermaine Defoe's servicies to the minging community was noted, with much appreciation too it has to be said.

These are just some of reasons given in that article that I can recall. Basically, it was about women preferring Spurs in alot of instances over other clubs.

So there you have it, the real reason for the hate spewed out by blokes that follow other clubs. It's their unease, because deep down, they know that if their wives and girlfriends could with anyone else, they probably choose it to be with a Spurs fan!:D

It's true, there is plenty of fan hate for us out there and believe it or not, the reason for their hate is sex, we're simply sexier than them!

This is true.:cool: Not so long ago I was sat in my dentists waiting room going through the magazines, when I came across an article which caught my eye. It was about women who follow football. It went on to state, that findings in an investigation had shown that most women who follow the game, liked the name, Tottenham Hotspur more than any other club name.

We also came out tops when it came to the kit. It were explained that in everyday life, a white shirt is a ladies favourite and so too is a dark pair of trousers.

The club badge proved most popular too. The chest pumped out fighting Cocckeral, protector of fems, carer of womanly needs and all that.

Also, the name of our ground seemed to attract the eye of the ladies. White = good.
Hart = as in heart, virtuosity.
Lane = associated with picturesque romantic country paths, lover's lane.

Then there's the babe magnets of Tottenham past, such Ginola, Berbatov, Sheringham.

Also, Jermaine Defoe's servicies to the minging community was noted, with much appreciation too it has to be said.

These are just some of reasons given in that article that I can recall. Basically, it was about women preferring Spurs in alot of instances over other clubs.

So there you have it, the real reason for the hate spewed out by blokes that follow other clubs. It's their unease, because deep down, they know that if their wives and girlfriends could with anyone else, they probably choose it to be with a Spurs fan!:D

I haven't got a clue what you're on about but it sounds GREAT - Have a like!

Reactions: DTA
Maybe, but that dosen't mean that the fotball world hates us, the football world just want Leicester to win, just like the fairytale of David vs Goliath.

I just don't understand why you want to put ourself in a bad mood by pretending that the whole world is against us. For me this season have been fairy tale and it will continue like that, ending in something that is more than I could have dreamt about.

At last, the date 2012-05-19 have come to an end.

if you analyse the financial situation of both clubs, particularly investment, net spend and stadium ownership it's far from obvious who is who from that trope

They hate us for what we are, not for what we have done, particularly not this season.

But if you want to believe that the whole world is against you, that is your call, but if you really trying to see what people say and think, beyond preconceived ideas, you will see what a vast majority of the poeple wanted Leicester to suceed, not that we shoud fail.

But personaly, I will hold my head high, look forward for the end of this season and beyond that, with a smile on my face.

As a friend text me this moring:
-How do you fell about loosing to Leicester?
-Very good, and far more better than the other 18 teams who lost even more!

ChhWzJBWUAEpnNL.jpg

The table from 2nd of Jan for ANYONE who is taking brick from Gooners today using the hypocritial term "bottlers".

And, to complete the picture, the table since 2 January:
Code:
2/1 - 3/5       P  W  D  L  F  A  GD Pt
---------------------------------------
Leicester      17 11  5  1 27  9  18 38
Tottenham      17 10  5  2 34 13  21 35
Southampton    17 10  3  4 27 16  11 33
West Ham       16  8  6  2 32 20  12 30
Man United     16  9  3  4 21 15   6 30
Chelsea        16  7  7  2 32 19  13 28
Emirates Marketing Project       17  8  4  5 31 18  13 28
Arsenal        17  7  7  3 26 16  10 28
Liverpool      16  7  4  5 37 26  11 25
Swansea        17  7  3  7 21 26  -5 24
Bournemouth    17  6  3  8 21 29  -8 21
Sunderland     16  4  8  4 21 20   1 20
Stoke          17  5  4  8 18 33 -15 19
Everton        16  4  6  6 20 21  -1 18
West Brom      17  4  6  7 14 22  -8 18
Saudi Sportswashing Machine      17  4  4  9 20 30 -10 16
Watford        16  4  3  9 12 22 -10 15
---------------------------------------
Norwich        16  3  2 11 13 29 -16 11
Crystal Palace 17  1  5 11 13 30 -17  8
Aston Villa    17  2  2 13 12 38 -26  8

Which, incidentally, shows why we really need to regain our focus quickly to be ready for Saints on Sunday.

I have said this on a previous thread, we were the only team to come from the pack and push Leicester, look at the 2nd Jan table, we were 7 points off top and 4th , we are seven now and 2nd which means all the "Big" teams have more to answer than Spurs.

All the big teams will be patting Leicester on the back and joining in the love in because none of them want to take the task of looking in the mirror ans questioning why they have spent hundred of millions and been shocking........

I have said this on a previous thread, we were the only team to come from the pack and push Leicester, look at the 2nd Jan table, we were 7 points off top and 4th , we are seven now and 2nd which means all the "Big" teams have more to answer than Spurs.

All the big teams will be patting Leicester on the back and joining in the love in because none of them want to take the task of looking in the mirror ans questioning why they have spent hundred of millions and been shocking........

Especially those that threw away a 2 pt lead to be 10pts behind now and a side compiling the worst season EVER for defending champions.

Especially those that threw away a 2 pt lead to be 10pts behind now and a side compiling the worst season EVER for defending champions.

Yeh Exactly, I am never going to knock Leicester for what they achieved as its amazing from where they come to where they are, its something I will never see but look at City, Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Liverpool and its almost unbelievable that these teams have all blown up in the same season (ok maybe take Liverpool out).

And I look at Chelsea and I know there is a personal hate between clubs but last night was laughable for two reasons 1 - Not one fan cared when Ranieri was sacked at Chelsea and all of a sudden they claim some glory 2 - Hazzard was unplayable last night and not one fan questions why he has only shown up 4 times this season

But there I think lies the fact at the minute, its the money ball affect, the Toures, Hazzards and Rooneys (I want 300k or I am off) have the ability to coast which literally kills a season.

Just remember guys

Nineteen teams lost the league to Leicester.

Only one was top on New Year's Day and bottled it.

Only one were the defending champions finishing in mid table, and only one fought the longest and the hardest.

Only one had the Leicester fans singing songs about them, and only one attracted the amount of negative attention and hate that we did

Just remember guys

Nineteen teams lost the league to Leicester.

Only one was top on New Year's Day and bottled it.

Only one were the defending champions finishing in mid table, and only one fought the longest and the hardest.

Only one had the Leicester fans singing songs about them, and only one attracted the amount of negative attention and hate that we did

Spot on...

I have quite a few friends that are Liverpool fans. They try to mock me, but it's hollow. They know they would much rather be in the title fight in the first place than struggling further down the table. They would fudging love it if next year for them is as good as this year is for us.

As for Arsenal, we can only congratulate them on once again reaching every one of their targets this season. The qualify for the Champions League trophies are stacking up and they truly have nothing to be unhappy about..

The best part is, whilst Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea are plotting on who to buy, we already have the Premiership squad that money can't buy and we did it our way.

I agree whole heartedly with this. If we had won the league, the story would be about how evil big spending Tottenham denied them their fairy tale ending. fudge that. I'm sure some teams who played Leicester rolled over, glamoured by the story of the little team that could. If it was down to the last game, could you imagine Chelsea wanting to beat Leicester the way they wanted to beat us.

This was Chelsea's Cup final. fudge them. Just shows how petty they are and how great we've become, but next step is to win our first 5 games next season and become the hunted!

They hate us for what we are, not for what we have done, particularly not this season.
!

Sorry man, I know that you want to see it like that, but seriously read some of the stuff online prior and just after the game. There was as much brick posting from people who wanted to see us fail as there was about wanting Leicester to win. Most fans from the usual mob at the top wanted us to lose and it wasn't just for Leicester. A lot of them have had years of goading us as little old Spurs, to see us win the league would have tinkled them off way more than anything else.

And always remember, no matter how much white noise is made, sporting excellence does not and will never cover up being a low life

Back