• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Never Forget This...

You're right about Stoke. I was there it was brick. I think it was that game when I totally lost it and shouted at some fella 'Tell your missus to stop texting and fudgeing sing' I'm sick of seeing it at the Lane it's creating brick atmospheres amongst other things.

Stoke at home was awful. I was fuming myself that day (blokes behind us chatting b@llocks for 90 mins,if you wanna chat, go the pub), what a contrast to Stoke away, one of the best away days I have ever had the pleasure to have been at

You're right about Stoke. I was there it was brick. I think it was that game when I totally lost it and shouted at some fella 'Tell your missus to stop texting and fudgeing sing' I'm sick of seeing it at the Lane it's creating brick atmospheres amongst other things.

Being 2-0 up and drawing 2-2 probably didn't help but I remember it being a bit of a slow, lethargic game that was reminiscent of some of the poorer performances, energy wise during 13-14 & 14-15. I think the Everton game was just pure frustration, Kane snatched at a few chances and we just squandered a lot of opportunities.

Stoke at home was awful. I was fuming myself that day (blokes behind us chatting b@llocks for 90 mins,if you wanna chat, go the pub), what a contrast to Stoke away, one of the best away days I have ever had the pleasure to have been at

Stoke away was beautiful but therein lies the magic of an early goal. Settled the nerves, we opened up and got involved, both the team and the fans.

Never forget this - Tottenham Hotspur were the LAST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE who had a chance of catching Leicester. Not the oil-rich blood-soaked Cheat$ki and Emirates Marketing Project, not the behemoth juggernaut Man U, and not our South London neighbours Woolwich. I love this team, I love this club and roll on August!

I´m sorry, but for me it seems like you are deluded by your wish to be a victim.

Perhaps because of that you are in the eye of the storm while I'm not there, but honestly, it's not true to say that the world hates us. The world loves Leicester, but that dosen't mean that they hates us. Not loving is not the same as hating.

The world is focusing on the remarkable journey Leicester have done this season, and that have very little do with us. Sorry...

I´m sorry, but for me it seems like you are deluded by your wish to be a victim.

Perhaps because of that you are in the eye of the storm while I'm not there, but honestly, it's not true to say that the world hates us. The world loves Leicester, but that dosen't mean that they hates us. Not loving is not the same as hating.

The world is focusing on the remarkable journey Leicester have done this season, and that have very little do with us. Sorry...
I think the point is to use the hurt as motivation. Never let it happen again

You should see some of the comments about us this morning from other fans after last night. A lot of hate around for us. They are calling us thugs and hooligans and we were playing Chelsea. That's quite an achievement.

You should see some of the comments about us this morning from other fans after last night. A lot of hate around for us. They are calling us thugs and hooligans and we were playing Chelsea. That's quite an achievement.

Dirty Spurs, I have never heard that before, i'll wear it with pride, dirty teams win stuff.

And what does that have to do with Leicester? I guess you are reading in things that isn't there.

If the two matches had been played opposite days, it would have been ManU against the world, surely? Suggesting that what the world "hated" was the fact that Leicester would not win the PL, nothing else.

And what does that have to do with Leicester? I guess you are reading in things that isn't there.

If the two matches had been played opposite days, it would have been ManU against the world, surely? Suggesting that what the world "hated" was the fact that Leicester would not win the PL, nothing else.

The fact that it's Leicester is immaterial in some cases. Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham hate us. Liverpool have come to hate us as we've overtaken them. City hate us because we beat them in a cup final 35 years ago. The fans of these clubs truly hate us. There's quite a few more that just massively dislike us.

Got calls this morning from Arsenal and Chelsea fans. I share a different view.

. Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham hate us. Liverpool have come to hate us as we've overtaken them. City hate us because we beat them in a cup final 35 years ago. The fans of these clubs truly hate us.

Maybe, but that dosen't mean that the fotball world hates us, the football world just want Leicester to win, just like the fairytale of David vs Goliath.

I just don't understand why you want to put ourself in a bad mood by pretending that the whole world is against us. For me this season have been fairy tale and it will continue like that, ending in something that is more than I could have dreamt about.

At last, the date 2012-05-19 have come to an end.

I started yesterday at the Brighton match did a pint and a shot for every goal and carried on drinking all night. I remember nothing from last night's game.
but I would like to agree with the comments in this thread. the world is against us and also massively proud of the players this season.

Maybe, but that dosen't mean that the fotball world hates us, the football world just want Leicester to win, just like the fairytale of David vs Goliath.

I just don't understand why you want to put ourself in a bad mood by pretending that the whole world is against us. For me this season have been fairy tale and it will continue like that, ending in something that is more than I could have dreamt about.

At last, the date 2012-05-19 have come to an end.

The football world wanted Leicester to win when they were looking like they wouldn't be caught at the top as soon as Spurs got to within touching distance it all changed from wanting Leicester to win to not wanting Spurs to win it.

There is a massive media fvckfest over Utd, Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Liverpool. We've arrived and spoiled their party and they don't like it, the fact that Leicester came along and won the league was almost secondary.

ChhWzJBWUAEpnNL.jpg

The table from 2nd of Jan for ANYONE who is taking brick from Gooners today using the hypocritial term "bottlers".

Back