• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nelsen's debut

Nelsen 5-0 Haters

There were 10 other players on the pitch and you say Nelson won all on his own? King did all the hard work and was then subbed. Im sick of this fan boy mentality, and favourites. Why do you hate King?

I suppose you KNEW Nelson was going to be a good signing??

Do you think you are a better fan than the rest of us? Wind it in and calm down.

We have nelson to thank for champions league football next season, Levy is a genius for getting him in

There were 10 other players on the pitch and you say Nelson won all on his own? King did all the hard work and was then subbed. Im sick of this fan boy mentality, and favourites. Why do you hate King?

Do you think you are a better fan than the rest of us? Wind it in and calm down.
What are you on about totman? Nelsen has done far more in a Spurs shirt than King ever has!

With respect, you have a point. King lost us a game the other week. Good job we bought King Nelson, I could see Toon coming back into that if King (origional) stayed on...(dont even get me started on Dawson)

King Out
Long Live King Nelson

Never had my doubts about Nelson, top top, t'rriffic player. All the haters know feck all about football and if they don't rate him aren't pwoper fans. I love his hair too.

I got an email from Spurs today saying I could meet Saha and Nelsen

Nelsen's hair had been photoshopped brown instead of grey, to make him appear younger

Sad

Back