• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Need help - Powerpoint to Video File

Dicko

Edgar Davids
I need some help..

I've got a 10min Powerpoint presentation that has a load of sound and video clips in it. Basically the final presentation (.ppt file) is sitting in a folder with all the source audio and video clips that were included inside the final presentation. If I take the final presentation out of this folder is doesn't work and I want to try and record/convert it to a movie file so I can share it with everyone.

Anyone got a good idea that would do the trick? Google suggested I try some software that could record my screen. So I downloaded something called CamStudio but it didn't really work.. it recorded the sound but the video colour was out and the screen quality was weird.

I thought there would be an easier way to convert from ppt to avi/mp4 but with all the sound and video clips it doesn't seem so easy.

Could you record it to DVD? If you or a friend has a DVD recorder you could plug your computer into it, start the slideshow and press record.

Back