• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ndombele

Juventus have Can, Matuidi, Khedira, Bentancur and you could argue that Pjanic and even Ramsey can play in CM (whilst not having tooooo much defensive responsibility.... They're also are front runners to get Rabiot on a free, how many midfielders do they need?! Surely they can leave Ndombele to us, per favore Juve?

for what it's worth the usual pinch of salt ITK from over at Spurs Community -

Who: Hertyid
fluffy bunnies cuddlingd by Dov

dovahkiin said:
hertyid on ndom: This is not a done deal but it sounds close enough now.

Where: SC
Who: Trix
When: Today

I have to admit I'm hearing ver similar to Hertyid, although we are talking about Levy and Aulas here so advise against getting the tattoos just yet.

All this fuss and months of speculation. Imagine the meltdown if we don't sign him. So i'm 99% sure that's what's gonna happen.

for what it's worth the usual pinch of salt ITK from over at Spurs Community -

Who: Hertyid
fluffy bunnies cuddlingd by Dov

dovahkiin said:
hertyid on ndom: This is not a done deal but it sounds close enough now.

Where: SC
Who: Trix
When: Today

I have to admit I'm hearing ver similar to Hertyid, although we are talking about Levy and Aulas here so advise against getting the tattoos just yet.

Hah, quoting Hertyid who was alleging we would sign this one and that one during the last 2 windows when we went on to sign no one.

The so-called ITK people are just parodies of themselves. Rehashing what everyone already knows through the news. Not sure why anyone bothers to listen to them anymore. :p

Try posting that over on S/C and you will be sent to the tower, they are very precious about their flim/flam merchants over there. :D

Try posting that over on S/C and you will be sent to the tower, they are very precious about their flim/flam merchants over there. :D

Yep.

You can respond to posts and tag them with various icons.
So even an icon with negative connotation, not even actual words, will result in stern admonishment from some pompous blowhard with an over-estimated sense of their own sense of humour.

Back