• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nathan Redmond

P.D.

Alf Ramsey
Rumours that Birmingham may be forced into administration. Would he be worth trying to get in as an understudy to Lennon?

Could be a Levy special.

Same age group as Kenneth McEvoy, we should look to our own, I don't see any more talent in Redmond than McEvoy

Like what I've seen of Redmond, but prefer the lad.....is it gibbs? at Bradford (or was it wells.....I forget)

Rumours that Birmingham may be forced into administration. Would he be worth trying to get in as an understudy to Lennon?

Could be a Levy special.

Ive always liked the look of him and think he could be a decent player for us, especially if he is exposed to the first team group. If we signed him then I would like us to send him out on loan for 6 months to someone like Fulham/Wigan where he will get game time, consistent premiership experience and playing in a team that likes to play football.

Back