• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

We got rid of Nacer? Why? The team is so much weaker now. I downgrade my expectation to 7th place now.

Why?

Poch wants to use Eriksen, Lamela, Son and N'koudou in those wide positions.

Chadli wouldn't have played so how can he impact where we would end?

Unless he is loved by all the players and will be sorely missed around the training ground?

Why?

Poch wants to use Eriksen, Lamela, Son and N'koudou in those wide positions.

Chadli wouldn't have played so how can he impact where we would end?

Unless he is loved by all the players and will be sorely missed around the training ground?

N'Koudou is unproven. Son needs some more time to settle. Lamela and Eriksen need proper competition. We are also in 4 competitions - BPL, FA Cup, League Cup and the CL. The squad size worries me.

N'Koudou is unproven. Son needs some more time to settle. Lamela and Eriksen need proper competition. We are also in 4 competitions - BPL, FA Cup, League Cup and the CL. The squad size worries me.

But that's not the managers thinking - his view is Son is more than ready (how you can think he needs more time to settle is beyond me) after a solid first season. And N'koudou is the wild card Mane type player Poch has been talking about of late. Something we badly need to help open up the teams that park the bus. We need that something different to what we already have in those wide midfield positions and Chadli doesn't offer that. He is also not in high demand from other clubs and has just 2 years left on his contract.

Chadli isn't part of Poch's plans, so I cannot see how it can affect our league position when if he stayed he'd wouldn't be playing.

Taking 13m is a no brainier for me.

And you shouldn't be worried about anything. We have a top quality young supremely focused and dedicated manager, he knows what he is doing - certainly more than you and I.

The sad part is he is so much better than playing for WBA. Highlights his biggest failing, lack of desire.
Was really hoping getting dropped from Belgium might have been a wake up call for him.

Good luck shagger, you'll need it with pullis.

I'm sorry to see him go, and I can't in all honesty, see him fitting well into a Tony Pulis side. What do you all think?

I'm sorry to see him go, and I can't in all honesty, see him fitting well into a Tony Pulis side. What do you all think?

I would rather we kept him ( he can score goals and that is what wins matches), as for how he will do at WBA i have no idea but as some have said Chadli is not the hardest working player around and that is one thing Pullis loves from his players.

However he is a big presence and maybe Pullis things his ability in the air is worth having.

I would rather we kept him ( he can score goals and that is what wins matches), as for how he will do at WBA i have no idea but as some have said Chadli is not the hardest working player around and that is one thing Pullis loves from his players.

However he is a big presence and maybe Pullis things his ability in the air is worth having.

Seems a strange decision to me to let him go, but then what do I know?

^Agree. Very strange for me as well. Perhaps they felt he had reached his peak and they had better potential. But then why let Pritchard leave. We must really be after Zaha. UGHH!!

I think Chadli has all the tools to be one of the best wingers/forwards in football. Big, powerful, pacey, not bad in the air, good with both feet. Maybe it is desire like others have said on here, but he would go missing in games, I would truthfully forget he was playing sometimes.

I think he's better then WBA but not by much, hope he does well.

Bit of a cult hero of mine, but ultimately a painfully mediocre player. Good deal for all parties IMO.

Thanks and good luck Chadders.

I think he's better than £13m and better than West Brom, but would have been one of my first out the door.

A pacey, tricky winger to replace him please.

Back