• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Re: Nacer Chadli ***Official***

AVB seems to love players who can commit an opposition player by running at them. Got a few now in Bale, Chadli, Lennon, Townsend, Dembele and from what little I seem even Paulinho

AVB seems to love players who can commit an opposition player by running at them. Got a few now in Bale, Chadli, Lennon, Townsend, Dembele and from what little I seem even Paulinho

Its so hard to defend against isnt it, running full pelt at you, just hope Bale doesnt get carded for diving every game he is nailed this season

Wish we'd gotten Benteke, our front six would've been ridiculously powerful.

Maybe he's sick of not getting penalties! Lord knows we need the practise!

The signing for some reason reminds me of united signing Nani while Cristiano was there. A similar type of player but they never really both hit it off at the same time for United and are a bit hit and miss for Portugal, I hope Bale and Chadli prove to be lethal in the league for us

Looks a decent player, useful addition to the squad. Left winger with an eye for goal.
Assuming we cash in on Bale next summer, he has the potential to fill the gap.

Almost 1 in 3 goal ratio... Great for a winger (dependent on the opposition admittedly).

I wonder if that kind of return could oust Lennon from the fist XI.

Really excited about this.

Can't wait to see how he does in Hong Kong for us. Always nice to see new signings in pre-season like this and we haven't had a glimpse of Paulinho yet so Chadli will be nice to see!

Almost 1 in 3 goal ratio... Great for a winger (dependent on the opposition admittedly).

I wonder if that kind of return could oust Lennon from the fist XI.

The point has been mentioned on here pretty much since AVB took over that with him prefering 3 forwards Lennon's productivity would mean his place would be at risk.

This guy clearly has a lot of ability, and is much more of a threat in front of goal and can also create so fits into AVBs desired system much better than Lennon. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't ahead of Lennon in the pecking order, especially with literally a whole pre season with us ahead of him....

Really excited about this.

Can't wait to see how he does in Hong Kong for us. Always nice to see new signings in pre-season like this and we haven't had a glimpse of Paulinho yet so Chadli will be nice to see!

Somebody posted the squad we'd submitted for the asian cup, so it would be good to see him in Hong Kong assuming we can amend the squad? I don't know what the rules are.

The point has been mentioned on here pretty much since AVB took over that with him prefering 3 forwards Lennon's productivity would mean his place would be at risk.

This guy clearly has a lot of ability, and is much more of a threat in front of goal and can also create so fits into AVBs desired system much better than Lennon. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't ahead of Lennon in the pecking order, especially with literally a whole pre season with us ahead of him....

Well, we'll need the right sided man of the central 3 to defend well or we'll miss Lennon's tracking back and helping his fullback.

Somebody posted the squad we'd submitted for the asian cup, so it would be good to see him in Hong Kong assuming we can amend the squad? I don't know what the rules are.

it says on the official website he will join up with the team in Hong Kong.

Unless it's just to train with them and not to actually play.

Hopefully both our new signings will be on show v Espanyol, the prospect of them appearing might help sell a few more seats too.
Really starting to look forward to the new season. Just wish we could wrap up a new striker in the next week so he can get a couple of weeks training with the team before the League season begins.
2 signings in the bag is a positive, that elusive new frontman in place before the match at Monaco would be excellent

Well, we'll need the right sided man of the central 3 to defend well or we'll miss Lennon's tracking back and helping his fullback.

Yes I agree Lennons defensive work has been fantastic. This isn't necessarily the end of him at Spurs, we still need someone of his quality and he might well adapt to the new system. Not to mention I don't think he's had much real competition throghout his career at Spurs so this guy coming in could mean he ups his game also, as he does seem to have a good attitude....

BPtDamACEAAPEkf.jpg:large

One of them is a Spurs player, the others aren't.. :lol:

Back