• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Re: Nacer Chadli ***Official***

Our squad as it stands:

Lloris Friedel Gomes

Walker Naughton
Kaboul Dawson
Vertonghen Caulker
Ekotto Rose

Sandro Parker Livermore
Dembele Holtby Carroll Huddlestone
Paulinho Sigurdsson

Bale Lennon Townsend
Chadli Dempsey Falque

Adebayor Defoe

When you see the squad set out, I feel confident in the GKs, back four and DMs, but with the exception of bale, siggy, paulinho and Lennon, I wouldn't mind getting rid of any of the AMs or the strikers.

We BADLY need some quality up front. A proper, world class striker PLEASE.

When you see the squad set out, I feel confident in the GKs, back four and DMs, but with the exception of bale, siggy, paulinho and Lennon, I wouldn't mind getting rid of any of the AMs or the strikers.

We BADLY need some quality up front. A proper, world class striker PLEASE.

What about Chadli? Could probably get a decent amount for him now he's on a 5 year contract ;)

I like the fact that he is highly rated in Holland but he is not seen as a high profile signing by the English media. I am sure if he were English he would cost about £20m

Looks good on the youtube clips Ive just watched...

No doubt some on here will have watched every one of his games for the last 3 years so ill await their opinions of him..

Marky mate, i dont understand why you like poking people with that comment at the end. I mean have they gotten stuff chronically wrong about players in the past?

We agreed a fee with Porto for Moutinho.

Did we really though? That whole deal struck me as a little bit like the day levy supposedly flew around Spain offering 30 million for various strikers. Which just so happened to be on the final day.

And again, we attempt to conduct a very complicated deal for well over our transfer record on the final day and we re mere minutes away from completing it! Moutinho is ours!

Yeah, I'm not buying either story.

I like the fact that he is highly rated in Holland but he is not seen as a high profile signing by the English media. I am sure if he were English he would cost about £20m

Yep, the Dutch have spoken highly of him for a while now. He looked very tidy when we played against Twente in the Champions League, think he may even have scored against us if memory serves. I'm very excited about this signing, we've needed a bit of depth on the wings for some time. Welcome to Spurs Nacer.

Last edited:

Yep, the Dutch have spoken highly of him for a while now. He looked very tidy when we played against Twente in the Champions League, think he may even have scored against us if memory serves. I'm very excited about this signing, we've needed a bit of depth for our wing positions for a little while now. Welcome to Spurs Nacer.

He has 2 goals in 2 games against us

He has 2 goals in 2 games against us

Even better than I remembered then! Very respectable looking stats. Hopefully he can weigh in in with his fair share of goals next season.

Last edited:

IMO

Parker
Hudd
DempseyFalque
Livermore and Ekotto will all be sold.

No to the highlighted players

Way to light on FB positions to sell Benny
Dempsey is the most versatile of our strikers, actually scores and most likely to accept not playing every game.

Dempsey is the most versatile of our strikers, actually scores and most likely to accept not playing every game.

This. Especially to your Dempsey point.

Dempsey would make a very good squad player, even better if he could improve last season's 12 goals to maybe around 15 next season. And remember we will be in 4 competitions next season. Dempsey is the kind of p;layer that if he does not play in a league during the weekend then he really needs to play midweek in the Carling Cup or Europa Cup

I hope our 3 Belgians last longer and do even better than our 3 Croatians

Back