• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

My apologies to some board members

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I would like to apologise to @awesome dawson for some anti aussie remarks. I think they were over the line, I will always defend my country of birth when I feel it has been attacked unfairly. But I think we just shared a difference of opinion on some things. It is pretty immature of me not to accept others point of view.

My apology is sincere and not motivated by anything other then to make amends with a good poster.

To @Rorschach i again apologise for my sometimes to vocal defences which may have crossed the lines into attacks. Your a really good poster and I am sincere in my regret.

The are times when it feels to me like this country is being attacked and by association myself, a working class guy from London. Do not get me wrong this country has a shameful history from the slave trade and going to other countries and stealing from them. But that has nothing to do with me and for fear of doing the whole goodwins law thing I would not blame the current generation of German's for the Nazi's.

Anyway I think in my defence I was sometimes to aggressive and I do regret that.

To @milo your a great guy helping moderate this site. To @Steff it is disappointing we are not moving to CA because I would have enjoyed joining your members club(Lucy is still looking into the health insurance issues though;))

To @scaramanga thanks for running the board, it has kept me partially sane during the mad last 12 months, I agree with some of your views and am pretty sure others are you on a wind up, wish sometimes you would reign it in so as not to antagonise people. But you do a marvellous job and I know this board would not exist without you so thank you.

Rather than apologising you could always go down the "offering of physical conflict to settle the matter" route...That always goes down a storm ;)

I would like to apologise to @awesome dawson for some anti aussie remarks. I think they were over the line, I will always defend my country of birth when I feel it has been attacked unfairly. But I think we just shared a difference of opinion on some things. It is pretty immature of me not to accept others point of view.

My apology is sincere and not motivated by anything other then to make amends with a good poster.

To @Rorschach i again apologise for my sometimes to vocal defences which may have crossed the lines into attacks. Your a really good poster and I am sincere in my regret.

The are times when it feels to me like this country is being attacked and by association myself, a working class guy from London. Do not get me wrong this country has a shameful history from the slave trade and going to other countries and stealing from them. But that has nothing to do with me and for fear of doing the whole goodwins law thing I would not blame the current generation of German's for the Nazi's.

Anyway I think in my defence I was sometimes to aggressive and I do regret that.

To @milo your a great guy helping moderate this site. To @Steff it is disappointing we are not moving to CA because I would have enjoyed joining your members club(Lucy is still looking into the health insurance issues though;))

To @scaramanga thanks for running the board, it has kept me partially sane during the mad last 12 months, I agree with some of your views and am pretty sure others are you on a wind up, wish sometimes you would reign it in so as not to antagonise people. But you do a marvellous job and I know this board would not exist without you so thank you.

Appreciate the gesture Chich.

For the record, I think many Australian's are qunts too. They can't drive, many don't travel beyond their own country and as for sport, don't get me started. I only have enough capacity in my heart to love football and cricket which at least gives me something to talk to them about but it's fair to say they don't appreciate Jimmy Anderson like I do. Luckily for me English football is global and there's actually a hell of a lot of Aussies into it, plus a million Brits living here. I guess the point I'm making is, I too will defend England until the day I die. I will always consider my nationality English even if I live here for the rest of my life. Once all this pandemic brick blows over I would encourage you all to visit if you haven't previously, same as I would encourage travel to any other continent on the planet. They're all amazing in their own ways.

For what it's worth I think the UK has had a hard twelve months. I'm glad you are coming towards the end but extended lockdown no doubt has an effect on people's frame of mind and behaviour. I was getting down myself when we had our six months of hard lockdown. Spurs haven't helped either with their performances but I guess we should be grateful they're even playing to distract us.

Anyway happy to put the bickering behind us. All the best and please don't ignore the podcast just because of me ;-)

This is why you will always be the only custard tossing stocking wearer for me baby!

;)

Seriously, this "internet" thing can mangle us all. But this post is one of my favourites this year.

Appreciate the gesture Chich.

For the record, I think many Australian's are qunts too. They can't drive, many don't travel beyond their own country and as for sport, don't get me started. I only have enough capacity in my heart to love football and cricket which at least gives me something to talk to them about but it's fair to say they don't appreciate Jimmy Anderson like I do. Luckily for me English football is global and there's actually a hell of a lot of Aussies into it, plus a million Brits living here. I guess the point I'm making is, I too will defend England until the day I die. I will always consider my nationality English even if I live here for the rest of my life. Once all this pandemic brick blows over I would encourage you all to visit if you haven't previously, same as I would encourage travel to any other continent on the planet. They're all amazing in their own ways.

For what it's worth I think the UK has had a hard twelve months. I'm glad you are coming towards the end but extended lockdown no doubt has an effect on people's frame of mind and behaviour. I was getting down myself when we had our six months of hard lockdown. Spurs haven't helped either with their performances but I guess we should be grateful they're even playing to distract us.

Anyway happy to put the bickering behind us. All the best and please don't ignore the podcast just because of me ;-)

Thanks for the acceptance. I also remember you as the theatre buff with a daughter who wanted to watch Hamilton when you were over, which at a push could pass for theatre I guess;) I dont have anything against Australia, bar the long flight needed to get there, china was bad enough for me. Since marrying my second wife we have visited Africa twice and I previously worked in Tunisia for a couple of seasons, done most of Europe and done a little bit of America. Would love to visit South America and you know what Australia to because the looks like some great scenery, maybe in a January so I could watch the cycling. Would agree travel broadens the mind and it is why I hope more then anything my son can travel.

I wont ignore the podcast because of you, why would I, I dont have a problem with you. Podcasts are not really my thing though.

This is why you will always be the only custard tossing stocking wearer for me baby!

;)

Seriously, this "internet" thing can mangle us all. But this post is one of my favourites this year.

did not realise you had thfc infront of your name steff guess thats why the @thing did not work out. What does the thfc stand for then ?

Now you need an extra sploshing mate. T.H.F.C.

p.s. hope you enjoy the pod. Try this week's first!

:D:D:D:D:D

I know it is you plonker.

the only pod i enjoy are ones with peas in.

Listening to pods the next thing i will get a twitter account it is a slippery slope and one that i dont want to go down. I checked out that twitter once Mark Cavendish, Michael Pallin, Liz Hurley and Monty Don. Now they are my favourite sports person, tv personality, person to masturbate over and source of gardening advice but not one said anything that added value to my life. So nope not for me.

Listening to pods the next thing i will get a twitter account it is a slippery slope and one that i dont want to go down. I checked out that twitter once Mark Cavendish, Michael Pallin, Liz Hurley and Monty Don. Now they are my favourite sports person, tv personality, person to masturbate over and source of gardening advice but not one said anything that added value to my life. So nope not for me.
In which order?

Thanks for the acceptance. I also remember you as the theatre buff with a daughter who wanted to watch Hamilton when you were over, which at a push could pass for theatre I guess;) I dont have anything against Australia, bar the long flight needed to get there, china was bad enough for me. Since marrying my second wife we have visited Africa twice and I previously worked in Tunisia for a couple of seasons, done most of Europe and done a little bit of America. Would love to visit South America and you know what Australia to because the looks like some great scenery, maybe in a January so I could watch the cycling. Would agree travel broadens the mind and it is why I hope more then anything my son can travel.

I wont ignore the podcast because of you, why would I, I dont have a problem with you. Podcasts are not really my thing though.

I think that was me, the other expat over here in OZ. Anyway for the record I gave my ticket for Hamilton to my sister but my daughter loved it anyway!

I agree with @awesome dawson in that there are many qunts over here as with anywhere in the world but on the plus side it's nice and sunny and all the pubs are open, so on that note Happy St Patricks Day to all you Irish (1st generation, 2nd generation etc etc or even anyway who has ever had a Guinness!)

Excellent use of "plonker" in fairness.

Just one listen. Go on. ;)

I agree re: twitter. Not a fan!

Back