• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Must win

K.D.D.D.D.Soc

Les Ferdinand
Being a "grumpy old man" many things annoy me, none more so than the "must win" statement I see in virtually every game OMT. Surely the point of every game is to win? particularly for professionals. I've never played any type of game without wanting to win even against my kids. The idea that some games are more important than others is irrational, you get the same amount of points for beating Norwich as with beating City. The real only must win games are where the result wins either a trophy, promotion or avoids relegation, we are not near any of those situations at present.

brick OMT.

No one has even asked if Bassong is suspended yet, or team news. Dismal.

Anyway, we're well above that whole winning games things, XG is where the real money is. Actual scores are old hat mate, get with the times grandad!

Back