• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Music and Tottenham

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Are there any specific non Spurs songs that you connect to Spurs?

For me, I remember highlights of Spurs v Oxford, from our successful FA Cup run in 1991. The music that played with the highlights was EMF - Unbelievable. Some years later, I pulled a hot blonde (now ex) girlfriend whilst the song played. So happy memories of years gone by with that song.

The other song that immediately comes to mind is ‘Prayer’ - Bloc party. I remember them playing the song to highlights after our Stalteri win against West Ham.

Nice idea for a thread.

One very specific / niche one for me - Dog Days Are Over as a result of the wonderful Giants Awakening 09/10 season review vid that I think is still knocking about online somewhere.

Genuinely teared up at the first and many watches thereafter. I remember trying to show it to any mate I could grab hold off, whatever team they supported, but obviously the most I got was an eye roll.

Such a happy time, a more innocent time. The editing is absolutely wonderful; the person that created that deserves a Knight or Damehood.

Edit. Ah, here it is -

Nice idea for a thread.

One very specific / niche one for me - Dog Days Are Over as a result of the wonderful Giants Awakening 09/10 season review vid that I think is still knocking about online somewhere.

Genuinely teared up at the first and many watches thereafter. I remember trying to show it to any mate I could grab hold off, whatever team they supported, but obviously the most I got was an eye roll.

Such a happy time, a more innocent time. The editing is absolutely wonderful; the person that created that deserves a Knight or Damehood.

I can ruin it for you forever because the dogs name is Rover.

I have the 'Going To The Game' Tottenham Hotspur CD which alternates songs from the era with Spurs songs and commentary of great Spurs goals e.g. Ricky Villa 81, so I associate those songs strongly with Spurs but I doubt others would... I don't remember where/why/when I got it or why it exists.
Right Here Right Now - Nice One Cyril - Unbelievable - Ossie's Dream - Ready To Go - Walk This Way - Tottenham Tottenham - Two Tribes - Moving On Up - Much Against Everyone's Advice - You've Got to Get What You Give - My Favourite Game [then I stop it before Ronan Keating and Paul Weller ruin it]

Nice idea for a thread.

Edit. Ah, here it is -

The Absolute Dogs!

XTC - senses working overtime

When Ossie was manager and we had Dumitrescu, Barmby, Anderton in behind Teddy and Jurgen!! We started the season on fire and MOTD finished their show reel with this song playing to clips of our boys!

I’ve been trying to dig up the footage for ages but no joy.

Back