• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Musa Yahaya

Isn't he back at a youth team in Nigeria and has a pretty contract with us. I think we can sign him Feb '16 onto a pro deal.

Interestingly we (Nigeria) won the Under 20 African Championships a couple of weeks ago however Musa Yaya was not in the squad

The report that I read about him was confusing, to say the least. The article appeared up state that he was leaving Spurs, but then said that he was joining us. I didn't understand what it was talking about!

He definitely is the mystery man, let's just hope that, if he plays for us, he can start showing teams just how capable he is.

Babawo Mohammed, the intermediary that handles the affairs of Musa Yahaya, has rubbished reports that said the Tottenham Hotspur trainee dropped himself from the Dream Team VI squad ahead of their trip to Pointe-Noire.

While with the Olympic Team, Yahaya put his career at the White Hart Lane outfit at risk by failing to return to London despite the commencement of pre-season training.

Now, the Jos-based agent has stressed that the attacking midfielder’s departure from the Nigeria U-23s camp had the blessing of coach Samson Siasia.

”Musa Yahaya did not run away from camp, he asked for permission and the coach granted him to leave,” said Babawo Mohammed to news24.

”Siasia authorised him to go to the embassy and submit his visa application to England. I repeat he did not run away.

”He is in England now training with Tottenham Hotspur’s Under 18 and Under 19 teams.”

All things being equal, the Mutunchi Academy product will pen a professional deal with Spurs in the first week of January next year after attaining the age of majority.

http://thenationonlineng.net/siasia-allowed-yahaya-to-return-to-spurs/

just that its never quite official and there is so much scope for issues based on some very negative components in the governing bodies

shady agents, wrong motivations for youth players, corrupt owners, (thats the league that had two team scored over 130 goals in 1 DAY!!!), misallocation of funds, bad admin for the stars when they have international duty, bad advise given to the big talents (was going to mention the Obi Mikel Saga but even though they made him do some seriously dodgy U turn i have to say it worked out for him)

in this situation with Yahaya who knows what the truth is but what we do know if that there is yet again another squabble based on he said this and the other guy said that type fiasco... just not quite clean workings as a standard norm

Do not judge Nigerian football by few acts even though the NFF is a major headache. We hope that 'Sai Buhari' might be useful in helping there. There were no issues over the transfers of Osaze, Moses, Jay Jay, Kanu, Ugo Ehiogu, Yobo, Yakubu just to name a few. Yes there are some dodgy agents (as with most countries) but things are improving on that front. That said, I am concerned about Musa. I get the impression that he has regressed compared to his colleagues in the Nigerian squad e.g. Ihenacho, Awoniyi, Isaac Success. I would really be glad if he could break into the team.

Back