• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

MS Office for Windows 8

Armchair Expert

Vedran Corluka
Can anyone help me - what versions of office are compatible with Windows 8 - and where can i get my hands on a cheap copy?

Cheers

I got a copy for £8 through my work though. Check to see if your work can give you a cheaper version - there are always corporate deals etc.

Same there is a MS home user program that lots of companies are signed up to so you get the full suite inc Outlook for £8. Also got project and visio professional through it for £8 each.

if you don't have it then you can buy it outright from amazon etc or sign up to their new subscription model again through amazon. Its about £70 a year but lets you install it on up to 5 computers inc wife or family etc. Then you get all updates free and an extra 10 gig skydrive allowance.

Back