• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

What an absolute charlatan this guy is.
Afraid of receiving the ball.
Afraid of not receiving the ball.
Utterly incapable of joining a game of football.
In Scalextric terms, he is your brother's foot.
In ping pong terms, he is a puddle.
In snooker terms, he is a fat girl falling backwards onto the table.

I don't blame him, it's his fault he is asked to play.
As I have said before, he sums our club up, obviously not good enough, but popular so that's fine.
The next time any player says they are leaving to win trophies they be should asked why Sissoko was tolerated?
Ryan Mason and Harry Kane stood up to better players than Sissoko.

I don't blame him, it's his fault he is asked to play.
As I have said before, he sums our club up, obviously not good enough, but popular so that's fine.
The next time any player says they are leaving to win trophies they be should asked why Sissoko was tolerated?
Ryan Mason and Harry Kane stood up to better players than Sissoko.
Sissoko tries his best, he's just rubbish, not a lot that they can have a go at him about that will improve him.
It's up to the manager to bin him off. The players they stood up to, Adebayor etc were good footballers putting
in zero effort unless they were after a new contract.

Sissoko tries his best, he's just rubbish, not a lot that they can have a go at him about that will improve him.
It's up to the manager to bin him off. The players they stood up to, Adebayor etc were good footballers putting
in zero effort unless they were after a new contract.

does he actually try his best? Was that his best today? Watching someone walk off him and half arse jump?

does he actually try his best? Was that his best today? Watching someone walk off him and half arse jump?
I actually think he does, he's just that poor. Even in his best games he is rubbish in the air and rarely wins a challenge in the air.
He shouldn't have been marking Laporte (neither should have been on the pitch).

I'm not a Sissoko fan. But I can the logic that if you are gonna take Lucus off for Bale on the right that you need to put on Sissoko behind him to give more defensive cover than Lo Celso.

Back