• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

It was bizarre, it’s like he was tracking somebody else as he was actually in front of the player the whole way so could have no
idea where he was.

I was stunned by it. The one thing you get with Sissoko is honest effort. He may be severely limited but he busts a nut. He didn't last night. That was disgraceful from him. There was an incident in the Brighton game I mentioned at the time where he also seemed to be strolling around without any care for his defensive responsibilities. There seems to be something wrong there in my view.

I was stunned by it. The one thing you get with Sissoko is honest effort. He may be severely limited but he busts a nut. He didn't last night. That was disgraceful from him. There was an incident in the Brighton game I mentioned at the time where he also seemed to be strolling around without any care for his defensive responsibilities. There seems to be something wrong there in my view.
Yeah he looks like he has lost a yard of pace
And his sole purpose is running

Not a central midfielder. Never has been, I don't think he ever will be.

He's great in duels when he gets to them. His awareness and positioning has never been good enough for a DM. Thus even when playing better his stats for tackles, interceptions, clearances etc have never been impressive. And even for a "DM" he's unimpressive on the ball.

Hojbjerg was a steal, but it's telling that we can spend that little on a player and get someone better defensively and on the ball.

Not a central midfielder. Never has been, I don't think he ever will be.

He's great in duels when he gets to them. His awareness and positioning has never been good enough for a DM. Thus even when playing better his stats for tackles, interceptions, clearances etc have never been impressive. And even for a "DM" he's unimpressive on the ball.

Hojbjerg was a steal, but it's telling that we can spend that little on a player and get someone better defensively and on the ball.
He's not a football player period. He's an athlete, he should go take up track and field.

200 times we have lined up with a nice human who is bad* at football.

I was gobsmacked today when he controlled the ball and ran forwards, absolutely gobsmacked,

*Petrified

Moussa fudging Sissoko's played 200 games for Spurs. That's just mental.

There was a graph recently posted that showed our decline in general play (in regards to creating chances and giving away chances) I'm fairly confident the point at which Sissoko became a regular first XI player is the point at which we saw the downturn

Shame as I really do appreciate his effort but if ever there was a sign of where things went wrong...

He doesn’t pick the team.

When he’s picked he does his best.

If all of our players did that we’d be in a much better place.

Can't blame his effort, certainly, I'll give him that. But he's an extremely limited footballer - can barely contain the ball, nevermind pass it over some distance (or hit the target, for that matter). He's got technique and ball control like an average League 2 player.

Can't blame his effort, certainly, I'll give him that. But he's an extremely limited footballer - can barely contain the ball, nevermind pass it over some distance (or hit the target, for that matter). He's got technique and ball control like an average League 2 player.

But, but, but, he runs around a lot (except when he’s hiding)

He doesn’t pick the team.

When he’s picked he does his best.

If all of our players did that we’d be in a much better place.

tickle my balls with a feather, he was never as bad as s ome tried to make out but its time to move on from him.

Back