• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

yep, and skill alone is nothing with athletic performance, it's all in the blend
Fortunately for us we have a squad full of players with skill and athletic ability. It's what makes Sissoko's athletic ability only stick out so much.

I'm sure he'd be really useful in one of those ridiculous Olympic sports where running really fast is the only requirement.

Squad player .. that's always he's ever been meant to be.

The biggest issue with him now is the team is struggling with balance and control in midfield, not something he helps with.

Squad player, problem was that set the level for our non first 11, and that's way to big a drop off.

Fortunately for us we have a squad full of players with skill and athletic ability. It's what makes Sissoko's athletic ability only stick out so much.

I'm sure he'd be really useful in one of those ridiculous Olympic sports where running really fast is the only requirement.
Not quite ‘full’ of players unfortunately. Sanchez and Dier have an even lower level of skill than Sissoko.

Not quite ‘full’ of players unfortunately. Sanchez and Dier have an even lower level of skill than Sissoko.
Disagree on Dier. Agreed on Sanches. He plays in a role with different requirements though, and even though I would prefer having centre backs with more quality on the ball it remains a different role.

I think it's fair to accept the limitations Sissoko has. But I also think it's fair to point out that his limitations makes things difficult for us and that we need better to achieve our goals.

Tell us that one about Dier being better than Henderson again.... We could all do with a good laugh...
Henderson is better than Dier. Sanchez and Dier are better CBs than Sissoko is a CM. Albeit not particularly good CBs as evidenced this season and last but still better at doing their jobs than Sissoko is at doing his.

Last edited:
Back